real vs barca

Stackmoney said:
Some people are blinded by the hype, sayin Ronaldo is not comparable to Messi shows you know nothing about football. Messi sucks against English teams. Never played well or scored. Rather Ronaldo in my team anyday of the week. Ronaldo would score 50 in La Liga.

Please.

Messi does'nt take set pieces because he struggles to get power into his shots from long distances. Look at what Ronaldo did to Porto last week. Messi could never manage that.

There is no point in trying to reason with idiocy but i will put 100 here and now that rannie boy will never score 50 in la liga

Messi wouldnt need to take a shot from 40 yds im sorry but u have to be the only person who thinks messi does not match up to ronaldo. How many goals has trannie scored this season how many have been penalties

Stackmoney said:
Messi does'nt take set pieces because he struggles to get power into his shots from long distances. Look at what Ronaldo did to Porto last week. Messi could never manage that.

mate seriously just stop! ronaldo might have scored goals again this year but he hasnt been effective hardly at all during games! messi hardly ever has a game where he is anonymous and is just a class act!

Stackmoney said:
Some people are blinded by the hype, sayin Ronaldo is not comparable to Messi shows you know nothing about football. Messi sucks against English teams. Never played well or scored. Rather Ronaldo in my team anyday of the week. Ronaldo would score 50 in La Liga. An over the hill Henry even looks great, not to mention Forlan :)

Am I first with this? You already have Ronaldo in your team rag.

Messi has played 10 times against English opposition Chelsea 6 times, Manchester United 2, Liverpool 2. Did f**k all in those games because the English teams can defend unlike the clowns in La Liga. Ronaldo has only played 2 against a Spanish team.

Stackmoney said:
Messi has played 10 times against English opposition Chelsea 6 times, Manchester United 2, Liverpool 2. Did f**k all in those games because the English teams can defend unlike the clowns in La Liga. Ronaldo has only played 2 against a Spanish team.

or maybe the teams who played them hardly ever attacked and were always looking for the 0-0 which would never happen in a league game between the top clubs!

Both clubs with glory fans saying how good the grounds are when visiting and doing the stadium tour.

Reminds me of a club for tourists here, no time for either of them, not 'real' football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.