real vs barca

too be fair messi has only played gainst the best english teams, so a comparisson in those terms is hardly fair. how many big games has ronaldo gone missing in? whenever ive seen him this season hes done nothing.

I think Messi is 1 of the top 3 players in the world along with Ronaldo and Gerrard but to say Messi is miles better is a joke. Come play against Bolton in December with less strict refs and more organised defenders (cloggers) and we see how good Messi really is. Ronaldo is more powerful.

Stackmoney said:
I think Messi is 1 of the top 3 players in the world along with Ronaldo and Gerrard but to say Messi is miles better is a joke. Come play against Bolton in December with less strict refs and more organised defenders (cloggers) and we see how good Messi really is. Ronaldo is more powerful.

or just score your 36th goal of the season!

I give up i really do. Basically ur saying messi is no good because the people in la liga cant defend, cannavaro world cup winner with italy clearly cant defend.

How many goals has ronaldo scored this season and once again how many have been penalties. Scum fans say themselves that he has been ineffective this season and even if (and its a big if) ronaldo was more talented than messi, he will never be deemed a better player for the simple fact that he cheats, dives, feigns injury, kicks out at players, messi does not so as talented as he is all those things will always taint whatever he manages to achieve

Stackmoney said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/</a>

There you go mate, join the love in!

If ronaldo is so powerful explain to me why he flies to the floor if a defender breathes in his general direction

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.