Real wants Tevez ?

Depends how long he has on his contract to be honest

Personally regardless of his flaws a Tevez of 2010 - 2011 season is virtually irreplacable

We need top top strikers and he is without doubt one of the best around. His work rate and ethic are second to non ON THE PITCH

Next season is going to be harder to retain our title than it was winning it this year.

Dont feel exactly happy about what he did but pride before a fall and all that so for me IF he wants to stay and will tow the line then stay he must and we can punt him next year after a sparkling 2012 - 2013 season in which we retained out title won two domestic cups the charity shield and had a decent run in the CL - and to do this we need the 2010 - 2011 Tevez

a lot of people on here seem to still have the small club mind set,as they believe tevez to be irreplaceable ask yourself had he been at another big club like real,barca,man u or bayern would the club or the fans keep putting up with his shit. when cr7 left man u they still went on to win the league and reach a champions league final, eto left barca in what many thought to be a bad move and they still managed to be successful without him and no disrespect to tevez but he is no cr7 or eto this just goes to show that no one is above the club. there are to many world class players in the game for us to still be treating tevez as a god after all he"s done, i find it disrespectful to aguero,kompany,yaya,hart and the whole team when idiotic fools open their trap an say shit like tevez won us the league if a good offer comes in we should learn from the Corinthians ordeal take the money an move on.

RvP shouldn't be a replacement for Tevez. Totally different types of attackers.

RvP should only replace Balo or Dzeko for me, and personally I'd keep both.

I'm sure Bobby has it covered though

RvP shouldn't be a replacement for Tevez. Totally different types of attackers.

RvP should only replace Balo or Dzeko for me, and personally I'd keep both.

I'm sure Bobby has it covered though

As I understand things Aguero was the replacement for Tevez, IMO what we are looking for is someone who can a) partner and compliment him up front and b) partner and compliment Balotelli up front. Dzeko was good enough with Aguero but IMO not good enough with Balotelli. The fact that Aguero and Tevez hit it off together in the few remaining games of the season was a bonus which has muddied the waters so to speak. Irrespective of the bridge building exercise between Tevez and Mancini I suspect behind close door Mancini cannot trust Tevez or doesn't want something like last season happening again but being cautious has said he is content with all four strikers but maybe knows if he wants the title again and progression in CL Dzeko and Tevez cannot be relied upon when the going gets tough and maybe thats why he is looking for replacements. Whether we get them or not is another thing.

king said:
a lot of people on here seem to still have the small club mind set,as they believe tevez to be irreplaceable ask yourself had he been at another big club like real,barca,man u or bayern would the club or the fans keep putting up with his shit. when cr7 left man u they still went on to win the league and reach a champions league final, eto left barca in what many thought to be a bad move and they still managed to be successful without him and no disrespect to tevez but he is no cr7 or eto this just goes to show that no one is above the club. there are to many world class players in the game for us to still be treating tevez as a god after all he"s done, i find it disrespectful to aguero,kompany,yaya,hart and the whole team when idiotic fools open their trap an say shit like tevez won us the league if a good offer comes in we should learn from the Corinthians ordeal take the money an move on.

Its his replacement that would be the difficulty - sure there are world class players out there but realistically how many are available

We spent allegedly months trying to sign Hazard invested a huge amount of time and effort and the fooker changed his mind quicker than you could say Chelski fluked the CL

Cant reference Rags, Barca, RM or Bayern we do not compare in terms of world standing although our stock is increasing extremely quick - a few more trophys and a decent CL run who knows

Speaking of the rags Baconface said his biggest mistake was selling Jaap Stam - so before we pull the trigger we need to have a decent alternative which i really dont see out there certainly not in the Tevez mould

Put this emotion shit to one side and look at the options and sometimes do fook all rather than pull the trigger too soon is the wrong thing to do - remember pride before a fall

I don't understand why Tevez gets slagged off as much as he does compared to Mario, I'm not campaigning for Balo bashing, just saying a player that carried us on his back for the best part of two years and is in sense a City legend, recieves much more stick for less stuff than a young boy yet to do it for us

Kun Aguero said:
Have we been linked with Benzema?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/7805280/City-eyeing-Benzema" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... ng-Benzema</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.