Realistic outcome now for rest of season

The league cup is just one game so we might as well throw the kitchen sink at it. The other cup competitions may well get in the way of the league. I remember getting eliminated form the EL and that was crucial to us winning the league under Mancini. Personally wouldn't mind Kiev doing us if it meant we were guaranteed top 3.

The momentum is still with Leicester - much like it was with Liverpool a couple of seasons ago. However, unlike Liverpool there really isn't a weight of expectation behind them.
There's still a chance they might get nervous or giddy in the run in, but I think if they come away from Arsenal with a win, they'll go on to win it.
I believe a realistic expectation for us is 1 trophy and a top 2 finish (first or second) - realistic in as much as I think we can achieve it.
I think the most likely outcome is that we win nothing and finish 3rd behind Arsenal (1st) and Leicester (2nd).

I think the schedule and injury list is catching up on us - both practically and psychologically.

IMO 4th in Prem, lose LC final, knocked out of both FAC and CL

We have been and are still on a very slippery slope under Pelle and the attitude of the players for most of the season

Pep has an awful lot of work to do with the squad we have who are in-disciplined (in a football sense), lazy and don't work hard enough and don't take responsibility. And despite the cost of the individual players and the number of games each has played in their careers not one of them is a leader on the pitch with the exception of Vinny, who as we know is just a sick note so he doesn't count
Nothing like a bit of positivity.

We will lose the LC final. Pellers never, ever does anything to counter the opposition weapons. The league will be gone by early March - hey qualification for next years CL could be hanging by a thread. The FA cup too because the CL us more important. The CL? We'll probably get past Kiev but not the QF.
It could be oh so different if Pellers went to grind out some 1-0s with the squad players that are fit. But he wont as he's so pig headed.

many on here were speaking in such glowing terms of our current manager, when the news broke re Pep last Monday " Charming Man" " Legend " AND even a comparison to the late great Joe Mercer Then a defeat. in fairness a drubbing by Leicester and he is the Anti-Christ the Embodiment of Hell Us Football fans are certainly fickle and a tad sentimental , but not enough to realize that "this charming man " is tactically inept and has as much chance as taking us to the next level as a Jimmy Saville tribute act being a roaring success at childrens parties

If the players want it, we will win it..

We go through moments like this every year, this year is no different..

We just need a spark from someone to get us going again..
With the ever growing injury list and many players knowing they could be surplus under Pep is there the will to go and get it? i truly hope so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.