Realistic outcome now for rest of season

not necessarily, arsenal winning the week is a confidence boost before they play leicester and may mean they beat them next week, which suits us as a win against spurs would put us in points of the top again, if our present form is to be beleived which is

W W W D W L L L D W D W W D W D W L

It would suggest we are either going to lose a couple more or win then draw, so nothing is yet decided

Agreed. More than a third of the season left to play

We get relegated, Pep says he accidentally joined us instead of the rags, Aguero goes to Madrid, our owners desert us, FFP leads to us being banned from ever looking at a football again and Yaya gets a five year contract despite his continual calcification before being rewarded for growing three chins by becoming lifetime CEO.

Am I doing it right?

I think the landscape is changing by the week and we should definitely go balls out for the FA Cup, picking strongest team we now can at Chelsea.

There's a real chance of a domestic Cup double.

United and Arsenal could get a free run at it if we just toss it off.

Too many people underestimating Kiev. I watched them against Everton last season in Europa and they murdered them, brilliant to watch also.

I think the landscape is changing by the week and we should definitely go balls out for the FA Cup, picking strongest team we now can at Chelsea.

There's a real chance of a domestic Cup double.

United and Arsenal could get a free run at it if we just toss it off.

Too many people underestimating Kiev. I watched them against Everton last season in Europa and they murdered them, brilliant to watch also.

I still remember Yaya coming to a standstill v Kiev in what, imo, was his worst ever City performance by far, & am dreading a repeat but worse, several years older.

we got in this position last season (bar the league cup final) and ended up with nothing. so i cant see anything different apart from maybe winning the league cup. All the teams above us are showing consistancy so we are yet again hoping teams drop points and we start to show form, which on evidence recently only a few players are trying.

If the players want it, we will win it..

We go through moments like this every year, this year is no different..

We just need a spark from someone to get us going again..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.