Realistically.. Where do you see us in ten years time?

Germany and England will have pulled away as the top leagues of Europe, PSG's momentum will have run out and they'll be the same as the other anonymous oil-rich clubs you get in Qatar and Russia, the England national team will be a force to be reckoned with and most importantly, Manchester City and Chelsea will be the two dominant clubs of English football.

Hopefully a top European team with a few academy graduates in the side.

Looking at the long game makes me feel better about the short.

As long as the owners don't jump ship, key players not going to their perceived better clubs, and consistently being able to bring in top players then top 4 isn't hard to imagine for City.

We wouldhave won the CL more than once. This project will run and run. Plenty of trophies to come over the nect decade.

I see us with a awesome trophy cabinet! I think the rags will be wheeling fergie out of his retirement home every match, squeezing every last bit of luck from him! I reckon we would of resigned mario with it mancini saying he has a great future ahead of him and he can become one of the worlds best players after he has blown up his home in italy.<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:34 am --<br /><br />I see us with a awesome trophy cabinet! I think the rags will be wheeling fergie out of his retirement home every match, squeezing every last bit of luck from him! I reckon we would of resigned mario with it mancini saying he has a great future ahead of him and he can become one of the worlds best players after he has blown up his home in italy.

dagmarlena said:
As long as the owners don't jump ship, key players not going to their perceived better clubs, and consistently being able to bring in top players then top 4 isn't hard to imagine for City.

I would be very surprised if we had the same owner in 10 years time. I think that by then the Sheikh will have achieved everything he expected from his ownership and moved on.

That wouldn't necessarily be the end of the world. By then the club should have been transformed beyond recognition and should be capable of standing on its own two feet. The critical thing is that he sells to the right new owner.

Slicker than Sommeil said:
Looks like I'm the only one so far who thinks we WON'T win or have won the CL in 10 years.
Not so, I agree with you.I think the next 10 years will see an escalation of excellent teams from France,and the likes of Shaktar getting bigger and stronger.

Fans won't be leaving before full time.
Media will be more accepting of us. A lot less vile and jealous abuse.
Stadium expansion.
High profits.
Large fan base in Asia and the Americas.
In pots 1 or 2 for CL draws.
A few titles, Fa cups.
A top 3 in the world player on the team.
Wio becomes a pundit...you know it would happen.
Bluemoon would be a lot more cheerful, and a whole lot less paranoia and moaning...hopefully.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.