Realistically who can take Robinho next season?

Hopefully he'll be back at Coms. IMO he should not have gone but said or did not much wrong since. Journalists are nasty people who paint nasty pictures. Those against him IMO are weakminded followers of fashion and right now it's Trendy to be anti Robbie !!! (i'm askin for trouble now)

If he returns I bet he'll be a success - that is if our great fans don't gobble him up first.

If we can`t find a place for such a talented player then we are FUCKIN` LOST!

TonyM said:
Hopefully he'll be back at Coms. IMO he should not have gone but said or did not much wrong since. Journalists are nasty people who paint nasty pictures. Those against him IMO are weakminded followers of fashion and right now it's Trendy to be anti Robbie !!! (i'm askin for trouble now)

If he returns I bet he'll be a success - that is if our great fans don't gobble him up first.

hear hear

he is a good player and i fancy him to make it this time course he had a bad season last year and don't forget he made an impact when he signed for us scoring some wonderful goals to make Ireland the best young player that year and i hope we gets that back for us to make a challenge this year.

Keep him, give him another try and if he has issues loan him out/sell him in Jan.

My thinking is that he was getting played on the wing which is not his prefered place, he needs to play in a floating midfield area, put him back in there as a 2nd/3rd striker and see what happens.

No harm in it and it may even trigger him back to form.

plus he really needs to stop listening to others. His form went to shit after Pele' had a dig about him poisoning brazilian football by moving for "money reasons"

The thing with Robbi is "you just don't know which Robbi is going to turn up". He can be a World beater one match then go missing in the next, it's not something he sets out to do on purpose and I bet he gets frustrated with his own performances. It's just one of those things you sometimes get with a flair player, the thing is to always have another flair player waiting to bring on.

I can see him coming back, he only left to cement a place in the national team and now that's over he'll come back and try and work out his differences with Mancini.

I hope he comes back, cracking little player on his game..

oakiecokie said:
Ain`t bothered about the little scrote one iota.
He pissed on us,so let him rot on the bench.If he gets that far.
This with cherries ontop. If he stays and declares his love for us I hope we tell him a few home truths and fuck him off. He came for the money, nothing more. After s year of 160k a week he realises he can't be arsed, goes for holiday football in Brazil then enjoys a world cup. Now if he wants to come back it'll be s case of 'ah, might be able to make it at city afterall now with the new players, fuck it ill stay'. All ifs and buts but my point is its all about him, it always has been and always will be and I hope the **** fucks off.

There is a light said:
LoveCity said:
There are very few possibilities unless he fancies playing in the Middle East or for a cash rich Russian team. Bayern Munich are a slight possibility as they have money and are in a good league. If we cut the price, then I'd think Beskitas might be willing to cough up around 18 mil for him too, and are managed by Schuster who Robbie likes. Other than that... can't think of anyone, if we keep loaning him his contract will run low (when does it expire?) and we'll lose him for less.

Can you see him slumming it in Russia? He couldn't be arsed playing at Wigan or Bolton. I don't think he'd fancy St. Petersburg. The Middle East might suit him he might be able to ponce about and keep his mega wage. I can't see Bayern Munich being interested either to be honest.

the middle east? some Qatari or UAE team is after him?
i really want him out of our team, he is a useless brat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.