Really ............... Birmingham

That is living proof that it isn't all about the personnel but the spirit and sheer will to succeed. The Zabaleta and De Jong-esque mentality that if our entire team ever gets, we'll be winning cups yearly!

Well done Birmingham, I feel their joy. There is no such thing as a Mickey Mouse Cup.

Best team won on the day. I'm glad they won over the Arse, who I have started to detest over the last few years.

LoveCity said:
That is living proof that it isn't all about the personnel but the spirit and sheer will to succeed. The Zabaleta and De Jong-esque mentality that if our entire team ever gets, we'll be winning cups yearly!

Well done Birmingham, I feel their joy. There is no such thing as a Mickey Mouse Cup.

Its also about Arsenals defence struggling to get into a Sunday pub team side yet some how plying there trade at the top

I'm glad that Arsenal have lost and love seeing an underdog win as much as the next bloke, but seeing Brum and Pompey win Cups depresses me greatly.

fair play to birmingham. they played right to the end, the occassion didnt phase them and performed to the best they could even though being the underdogs.

wish city would play the way that birmingham did today FFS.

Re: Tonights Footy (27/02) B'Ham CC winners

Well done Birmingham.

Great to hear every player and the manager when interviewed talking about what it means to the fans. Even Martins who's only been there two minutes.

LOL at the arrogance of Arsenal fans leading up to the final.

Re: Tonights Footy (27/02) B'Ham CC winners

Maybe not...Hyypia and Adler had to treble block then, Bremen getting men forward and Leverkusen are looking shaky

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.