Really ............... Birmingham

Lets hope this loss breaks Arsenal mentally and they go on a losing streak. :D

BoyBlue_1985 said:
And this was my thread so what happened there, i made it not LoveCity!!!

What shitbag stole this from me

GStar merged it, so now everybody will be taking about the CC Final in here instead of the foreign games :(

Someone is effing up the thread merging. :)

Edit: NM. Really? FFS we can't have a separate thread for the Carling Cup?

Damocles said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
And this was my thread so what happened there, i made it not LoveCity!!!

What shitbag stole this from me

GStar merged it, so now everybody will be taking about the CC Final in here instead of the foreign games :(

Yes so now the start of this thread makes feck all sense

Top merging that!!

GStar said:
It was called "Today's football" the CC final was played today.

If we're going to have a 'today's football' thread, then surely it's purpose is to discuss all games on that day?

Shoddy thread creating by me. I was focusing it around the foreign games on tele tonight rather than the CC Final or anything. I've split it into it's own topic now. Not really much point, as I'm talking to myself on it, you bunch of heathens!!

Not really happy about the result, the sky pundits will be pointing the finger to Birmingham if we don't win a trophy this season. If Arse would have won, it would have been same old same old top 4 domination, nothing new, move on. But with B-ham winning and not spending an iota close to the money we've spent, it's kind of a downer. Congrats to B-ham and all but still stings that they have more trophies than us in the last 30 years.

I think it's a great result for football.

Just like Pompey winning the FA Cup a few years ago, at least it spreads the trophies out a bit.

Damocles said:
GStar said:
It was called "Today's football" the CC final was played today.

If we're going to have a 'today's football' thread, then surely it's purpose is to discuss all games on that day?

Shoddy thread creating by me. I was focusing it around the foreign games on tele tonight rather than the CC Final or anything. I've split it into it's own topic now. Not really much point, as I'm talking to myself on it, you bunch of heathens!!

I shall remember and treasure this reply ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.