Really looking forward to Porto

Sleeping_Easy

I'm really looking forward to the europa league games. With the league meaning so much to us, the pressure is sort of off in the games against porto, so rather than being on edge i can just enjoy the football were playing.

Anyone else think the same?...

Re: Really looking forward to porto..

YES, always look forward to European games no matter what competition we're in. Different style and different feel to the game. Also I think these games will be crackers if we don't disrespect Porto. This is a Champions League level match and if we get past them I think we have a great chance of reaching the final.

Can't go i'm skint! Should be a cracker of a game though. We shouldn't underestimate them.

Not saying i'm underestimating them, it could be barca and i'd still be just as relaxed because with the league every game from now till the end is a must win. Where as with the europa i can just enjoy the football and not be nervous as fuck.

Not the same Porto as a couple of seasons ago. It is MCFC after all, but we should have little difficulty away and at home I would expect a full strength team and a resounding scoreline over the two legs. They aren't Bayern nor Napoli!

Me too. I enjoyed last season's EL more than the CL earlier this season. I like that competition regardless of what anyone says against it.

Stupid pointless europe games. If we were still in CL i would eb excited but this is just a drain on us that isn't needed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.