Really looking forward to Porto

Re: Really looking forward to porto..

Can't wait had loads on recently with buying a gaff and the misses getting preggers, been pretty stressed so a trip to Porto is just the tonic.

Matt the Giant said:
de niro said:
mancini will rotate and we'll go out but it'll be a great trip, can't wait.

I hope so as it's a fantastic opportunity to give squad players pitch time. I hope to see Pants starting, as well as a few of the youngsters, Rekik and Suarez.

totally agree, blood them as they may just be needed next season the cl games.

Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy

Milner Nasri De Jong

Silva Aguero Ballo

Strong team we are out of both domestic cups ,the CL and lost the charity shield so it would be nice to have a cup run, we also have no games on the weekend after porto away.

I think Mancini will take this serious as a cup and the league would really give him even more power at the club than he already has.

danburge82 said:
Me too. I enjoyed last season's EL more than the CL earlier this season. I like that competition regardless of what anyone says against it.

Totally agrees. Let's go win it.<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:13 pm --<br /><br />
notts blue said:
buzzing, fly out a week today!!!

Enjoy....it's a great city.....can't get there myself

I'd say you definitely sum up how I feel about these upcoming Europa League games.

As much as I look forward to league games, this title tilt is turning me into a nervous wreck so it will be nice to just enjoy watching City without so much pressure.

i really think we have to go out and win this to help with next years CL seedings coefficients so we can get into seed 2 and hopefully avoid another group like last year also no FA, lets do the double!

I'm sure Mancini will take the opportunity to rotate the squad, but for those saying "blood the youngsters" there aren't many opportunities to do so. Only Sean Tse, Juan Roman and Bradley Robinson have been named in the 25 man squad.

I presume you can't play anyone outside of the 25? Or is it like the Premier League where players under the age of 21 don't have to be listed, and are therefore eligible?

If not then the likes of Razak, Rekik, Scapuzzi, Suarez, Assulin etc won't be available, which means we'll have to play a relatively strong team. It's a difficult tie, and I can see us getting knocked out, but looking forward to the trip regardless.

Ric said:
I'm sure Mancini will take the opportunity to rotate the squad, but for those saying "blood the youngsters" there aren't many opportunities to do so. Only Sean Tse, Juan Roman and Bradley Robinson have been named in the 25 man squad.

I presume you can't play anyone outside of the 25? Or is it like the Premier League where players under the age of 21 don't have to be listed, and are therefore eligible?

If not then the likes of Razak, Rekik, Scapuzzi, Suarez, Assulin etc won't be available, which means we'll have to play a relatively strong team. It's a difficult tie, and I can see us getting knocked out, but looking forward to the trip regardless.

Some of them are not even with us and are out on loan. I'm sure that the three you name will not be involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.