Really looking forward to Porto

Re: Really looking forward to porto..

cheddar404 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Stupid pointless europe games. If we were still in CL i would eb excited but this is just a drain on us that isn't needed

That's the spirit

Find it hard to get excited about the Europa League . It almost ruined us last season but again everyone is jizzing there knickers over it
People should thank mental Mario for the Kiev games he saved our season

BoyBlue_1985 said:
cheddar404 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Stupid pointless europe games. If we were still in CL i would eb excited but this is just a drain on us that isn't needed

That's the spirit

Find it hard to get excited about the Europa League . It almost ruined us last season but again everyone is jizzing there knickers over it
People should thank mental Mario for the Kiev games he saved our season

I'm only teasing. Thought it was funny.

Should be a good game for us, but we will need to be on our toes because Porto is still a good side, Mancini will need to pick a strong side here............

Can't wait for the game either but won't be too disheartened should we go out. Hoping the big guns get rested tbh, no Silva, Nasri, Aguero, Yaya, Barry or Richards to play in these games.

Opportunity for Dzeko, kolorov, Zabaleta, Johnson, Milner, Savic & Kolo to all play.

I shall be there, Anyone got any idea how many tickets have been sold. I know alot of people going, which surprised me. Could be a fair few.

de niro said:
mancini will rotate and we'll go out but it'll be a great trip, can't wait.

I hope so as it's a fantastic opportunity to give squad players pitch time. I hope to see Pants starting, as well as a few of the youngsters, Rekik and Suarez.

danburge82 said:
Me too. I enjoyed last season's EL more than the CL earlier this season. I like that competition regardless of what anyone says against it.

Yes, the Europa matches are usually good fun. I'd expect Mario to start the away leg as he won't have played for nearly a month, and Pizarro will need some match fitness too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.