really p****s me off

Two of my mates are hardcore Clayheads going back to their lower league days. They laugh about all the Johnny Come Latelys who have appeared since they were promoted, all acting like they're ultras.

Cully said:
Guys let's show some civility to whydelilah.
We argue like fuck amonst our selves about exactly the same things.
Granted this guy is not a City fan but he isn't really being 'a cheeky fucker' as some suggest.
Let's look at others points of view about our team, it's not that hard is it?
He's said quite a few home truths and the one that sticks is.....
With all the money we spent we should be better, who can argue?

I've watched Stoke, Hull, Burnley etc and thought, I wish we tried that hard (it looks like we are slowly getting there).
We could be 10 points clear at the top NOW if we had their fighting spirit earlier in the season.

I called him a cheeky fucker for coming on here, slagging City fans - yes Blues like you - and attempting to rub our noses in it, not in a debatable way, but a cheeky fuckerish way, so in my book, that makes him a cheeky fucker. Let me give you an example, in case you didn't read the whole thread pal - “sideways then backwards-West Brom style” passing, and another - 'have you got webbed hands?'

Want to change your opinion of the cheeky fucker?

BooksReject said:
Cully said:
Guys let's show some civility to whydelilah.
We argue like fuck amonst our selves about exactly the same things.
Granted this guy is not a City fan but he isn't really being 'a cheeky fucker' as some suggest.
Let's look at others points of view about our team, it's not that hard is it?
He's said quite a few home truths and the one that sticks is.....
With all the money we spent we should be better, who can argue?

I've watched Stoke, Hull, Burnley etc and thought, I wish we tried that hard (it looks like we are slowly getting there).
We could be 10 points clear at the top NOW if we had their fighting spirit earlier in the season.

I called him a cheeky fucker for coming on here, slagging City fans - yes Blues like you - and attempting to rub our noses in it, not in a debatable way, but a cheeky fuckerish way, so in my book, that makes him a cheeky fucker. Let me give you an example, in case you didn't read the whole thread pal - “sideways then backwards-West Brom style” passing, and another - 'have you got webbed hands?'

Want to change your opinion of the cheeky fucker?

It was just a bit of banter, BR.

Keep it cool !!

BooksReject said:
Fair enough - olive branch extended WD ;-)

Nee bother mate. CTID and all that...
Did you see that tackle by Fuller yesterday?
Let's see if Mr Gillingham (lol) reports that to the FA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.