really p****s me off

hmblue said:
I have every sympathy for Stoke City, they have done really well for a little club.
The only problem is that their fans are total w@nkers !

We try our best flower.

;-)

There is no way I would spend half my day on the Stoke forum, what a sad life this muppet lives. Pathetic like his team...............

whydelilah said:
hmblue said:
I have every sympathy for Stoke City, they have done really well for a little club.

We try our best flower.

;-)

Thanks for making my point.

whydelilah said:
hmblue said:

We try our best flower.

;-)

I think fellas, this guy's a bit of a shirt lifter.

All this winking and flower business, not that we should treat him any differently if he's gay.
I've heard rumours that Etherington's a closet dweller, maybe he should run along and see if he can lure him our with all this floral name calling :}

Bad shape with a swirling midfield need to keep ball wide and Johnson has been holding it up better than Bellamy Ade holds it up pretty well and compared to Stoke he should have a better time of it on Sunday.

Pity Robbie did not stay cos he held it up at ALL times and passed it well. Maybe he will come back with his 2 mates.

ireland Swp Ade Teves De jong
Barry Onuoha Micah Lescott Bridge

Toure and Viera no way at moment and get Hart back now.

Guys let's show some civility to whydelilah.
We argue like fuck amonst our selves about exactly the same things.
Granted this guy is not a City fan but he isn't really being 'a cheeky fucker' as some suggest.
Let's look at others points of view about our team, it's not that hard is it?
He's said quite a few home truths and the one that sticks is.....
With all the money we spent we should be better, who can argue?

I've watched Stoke, Hull, Burnley etc and thought, I wish we tried that hard (it looks like we are slowly getting there).
We could be 10 points clear at the top NOW if we had their fighting spirit earlier in the season.

Goats left knee said:
i am referring to the stoke fans reaction to every misplaced pass we make

Shows how nervous they are...They actually think they are good...Deluded twats.

Where the fuck were stoke's "passionate" 28,000 fans in the fizzy-pop league? dont think they got half that. and now "its the loudest stadium in the prem" what a load of shite!

whydelilah said:
BooksReject said:
Come on! Even with your Stokie glasses on you have to admit it was a bit like the Alamo last 30. And it clearly wasn't a goal, the ref said so :-)

The way I saw it we scored 2 goals with 10 men and you struggled to get 1.

I’m not complaining though. We outplayed you with 11 and 10 men.

You should really be expecting more after spunking the millions that you have.

these stoke fans seem to be getting abit ahead of thereselfs these days.

well done you drew at our place and you drew at your place playing the worst football iv ever seen and oh yeah.

city played stoke twice in the league this season and took 4 points were you took 1

not that good fella

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.