really p****s me off

whydelilah said:
tonea2003 said:
would it be fair to say we can play a hell of a lot better but you can't or not much better anyway.
over the two games so far your effort was immense and credit to you for that.

To be fair, we were without 2 of better players last night (Etherington + Tuncay) so I’d say there was a bit more to come from us.

I can only judge you on what I see and over recent weeks that includes performances against us and Hull City.
hey mate are you avin a fookin laugh,,,ethrington +tuncay...who the fook r they ,a bit more to come from you ..what higher balls ..,mancini must be shitting himself..and before you say anything else I wouldnt pay a fiver a game to watch that shit your team play,come to think of it Im wondering if bId pay that to watch the shit my team r playin at the moment

sixlashes said:
whydelilah said:
To be fair, we were without 2 of better players last night (Etherington + Tuncay) so I’d say there was a bit more to come from us.

I can only judge you on what I see and over recent weeks that includes performances against us and Hull City.
hey mate are you avin a fookin laugh,,,ethrington +tuncay...who the fook r they ,a bit more to come from you ..what higher balls ..,mancini must be shitting himself..and before you say anything else I wouldnt pay a fiver a game to watch that shit your team play,come to think of it Im wondering if bId pay that to watch the shit my team r playin at the moment

Have you got webbed hands?

whydelilah said:
sixlashes said:

Etherington is unlikely to play in the replay faye will be banned where as we will highly likely have tevez and bellamy back
the feather would be in your hat if you manage to beat us at your 4th attempt

tonea2003 said:
whydelilah said:

Etherington is unlikely to play in the replay faye will be banned where as we will highly likely have tevez and bellamy back

Don’t really care much about the replay.

Whoever gets through will not get past Chelsea in my opinion.

I would be happy getting through with a clean bill of health.

whydelilah said:
tonea2003 said:

like fook you dont, if like your manager "why cant it be us"
and from the tone of your replies you would hate to lose to the "noisy neighbours"

tonea2003 said:
whydelilah said:

and from the tone of your replies you would hate to lose to the "noisy neighbours"

Prior to the QF draw I admit it was a game I’d love to have won and gone on in the cup but in light of the draw (away at Chelsea) it completely changes things.

Don’t get me wrong, I still want us to win, but I’m not at all that fussed anymore.

As I said, I’d much prefer a clean bill of health as opposed to progressing with injuries to key players.

whydelilah said:
tonea2003 said:

Prior to the QF draw I admit it was a game I’d love to have won and gone on in the cup but in light of the draw (away at Chelsea) it completely changes things.
tell the truth mate,your mam wont let you go to london on your own.
Don’t get me wrong, I still want us to win, but I’m not at all that fussed anymore.

As I said, I’d much prefer a clean bill of health as opposed to progressing with injuries to key players.

sixlashes said:
whydelilah said:
tell the truth mate,your mam wont let you go to london on your own.

Bloody hell, webbed hands is back!!

;-)

whydelilah said:
tonea2003 said:

The thing is against us you have played the best you can ...we have played the worse we can....so we can only get better and you worse ....and we have already beat chealsea this season....you and them hold no fear .....BRING IT ON CLAYHEADS AND RENTBOYS

I have every sympathy for Stoke City, they have done really well for a little club.
The only problem is that their fans are total w@nkers !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.