Recent Robinho Interview [Merged]

jrb

I love you, we all love you, but I'm not buying into that dream just yet Robbie.

Let you feet do the talking, win us some trophies and then tell us your staying.

Love you man!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1234903/Ill-stay-Manchester-City-10-years-Barcelona-target-Robinho-commits-Eastlands.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>

Re: Robbie Wants To stay For 10 YEARS! Com'n Mate, Leave It Out

i hope he does stay to experience what city is all about, also to see us become bigger and bigger and BIGGER! cant be easy for him though, how long was he here before he was accused of a rape?? ha, cant be good!

It's nice he's said it at last though.

We've got Robinho!

One thing I do like about Robbie (amongst a lot of other things) is the winners mentality. None of this 'top six is our aim', 'if we get top four we can consider this an excellent season'...oh no, not Robbie " I want to be Champion"

Duphrates said:
One thing I do like about Robbie (amongst a lot of other things) is the winners mentality. None of this 'top six is our aim', 'if we get top four we can consider this an excellent season'...oh no, not Robbie " I want to be Champion"

Yes , that's how all our players should think ...... no point in competing in anything if you don't want to be a winner.

I'm glad he appears to have come out and said something positive about us after all these months , it bodes well that he and his family do seem to be happy here ....... although quite how much of that is down to Barcelonas 'cooled' interest in him is anybodys guess!

Literally, the funniest thing I've read on this board in months....;- )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.