Recent Robinho Interview [Merged]

Re: Robbie Wants To stay For 10 YEARS! Com'n Mate, Leave It Out

Wow, great to see and I hope he's with us for another 10 years. I thoguht he played like he had a point to prove against Hull and as desperate to score to show us that he gives a fuck. Alright it's a bit of a different story and much harder against Chelsea but he's looked committed to me

Just wait for the doom and gloom merchants pointing out he will say that to an English TV show....Bugger I just did!!!

Even if its not true, which is likely.

It's great, especially for those in January who need convincing to join us.

Our best playing saying they want to stay can only be good.

So who's slaggin Robby off now?

Ahhhhh all those doubters really please please eat fukin humble pie...? Yeah thought not!!!

'I'll stay at Manchester City for 10 years': Barcelona target Robinho commits to Eastlands
By Chris Wheeler Last updated at 9:34 PM on 10th December 2009

Robinho claims he wants to stay at Manchester City for another '10 years' despite persistent speculation linking him with a move to Barcelona.

The Brazilian has done little to end the rumours during his recovery from a stress fracture of the ankle, speaking in glowing terms about the Spanish club and the possibility of a move to the Nou Camp.

But asked about his future in an interview to be broadcast on Saturday on BBC's Football Focus, Robinho said: 'With every game I play, I feel more comfortable. I hope to continue playing football in England for a long time. Barcelona target: Robinho says he wants to continue playing football in England for a long time he added. 'I've been lucky that every team in which I have played, I have been able to be a champion. My frame of mind has not changed playing for Manchester City, I still want to be champion.
'Of course to finish in the top four would not be bad, but we are going to fight for the title until the end.'

'I'm very happy here and I love Manchester City. I think I will stay here five years, 10 years, I don't know, my family are very happy, the fans love me and I love the fans. My focus is City. There will always be speculation but I'm very happy here.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1234903/Ill-stay-Manchester-City-10-years-Barcelona-target-Robinho-commits-Eastlands.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0ZKR8XuGx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0ZKR8XuGx</a>

Re: So who's slaggin Robby off now?

Matt Diablo said:
Ahhhhh all those doubters really please please eat fukin humble pie...? Yeah thought not!!!

'I'll stay at Manchester City for 10 years': Barcelona target Robinho commits to Eastlands
By Chris Wheeler Last updated at 9:34 PM on 10th December 2009

Robinho claims he wants to stay at Manchester City for another '10 years' despite persistent speculation linking him with a move to Barcelona.

The Brazilian has done little to end the rumours during his recovery from a stress fracture of the ankle, speaking in glowing terms about the Spanish club and the possibility of a move to the Nou Camp.

But asked about his future in an interview to be broadcast on Saturday on BBC's Football Focus, Robinho said: 'With every game I play, I feel more comfortable. I hope to continue playing football in England for a long time. Barcelona target: Robinho says he wants to continue playing football in England for a long time he added. 'I've been lucky that every team in which I have played, I have been able to be a champion. My frame of mind has not changed playing for Manchester City, I still want to be champion.
'Of course to finish in the top four would not be bad, but we are going to fight for the title until the end.'

'I'm very happy here and I love Manchester City. I think I will stay here five years, 10 years, I don't know, my family are very happy, the fans love me and I love the fans. My focus is City. There will always be speculation but I'm very happy here.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1234903/Ill-stay-Manchester-City-10-years-Barcelona-target-Robinho-commits-Eastlands.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0ZKR8XuGx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0ZKR8XuGx</a>

id be delighted if he does but i doubt he will stay for anywhere near that length of time.

I have never doubted his commitment as most of the Barcelona stuff is paper talk at best, I only doubt his ability to function effectively as a Premier League footballer, I personally feel this league is too physical for him and he goes missing in away games all too often.

So he will be gone in June then!!

We will be the ones who decide if he stays for 10 years or not.

Hope he turns out to be the player we all expected for 32 mil but due to injuries its still early days. Now if Shay could stay for 10 years that would be good news.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.