Recent Robinho Interview [Merged]

Re: Robbie interview..in english

nico1 said:
there's nothing more annoying than reading about players openly flirting with other clubs. Cook and Co know this. This short clip will be a PR exercise designed to repair the damage done by his comments about a move to barce on Brazilian radio. we need players who would die on the pitch for the cause and if any haven't got the love, no matter how talented, i'd rather get shut.
(YAWN) Yeah I'll take a bunch of Joey Bartons.

[insert random Fail picture]

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Is good to see will shut up the idiots who were moaning about him not speaking the language much. Thing is english is accepted as being on of the hardest languages to learn. Unlike a lot of others a lot words don't sound as they spell.

Take a look at the post directly after you wrote the above (It's from nico1).

Sadly, idiocy abounds.

Re: So who's slaggin Robby off now?

Wheelsy said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/football_focus/8406777.stm

And there's the video with it straight from the horses mouth, his English has come on alot in the last few months.

:)
Huh? He's English has come on a lot in the last two days... according to some he couldn't speak a word of it.

Yes, well, APPARENTLY, my 'friend' is thinking about taking lessons fron Robbie now...lol ;o)

Very nice to see. Robinho gives me more mood swings than my girlfriend.

nunogo said:
Are you for real? You have made your mind up about Robinho, no matter what he says is going to change that. You believe too much of what the scummy media write.

If he really was unhappy and wanted out, do you really think he would give an interview stating his desire to stay here? Just because Garry Cook - Chief Exec. of the club he doesn't care about - asked him?
yes its called PR

Matt Diablo said:
Ahhhhh all those doubters really please please eat fukin humble pie...? Yeah thought not!!!

'I'll stay at Manchester City for 10 years': Barcelona target Robinho commits to Eastlands
By Chris Wheeler Last updated at 9:34 PM on 10th December 2009

Robinho claims he wants to stay at Manchester City for another '10 years' despite persistent speculation linking him with a move to Barcelona.

The Brazilian has done little to end the rumours during his recovery from a stress fracture of the ankle, speaking in glowing terms about the Spanish club and the possibility of a move to the Nou Camp.

But asked about his future in an interview to be broadcast on Saturday on BBC's Football Focus, Robinho said: 'With every game I play, I feel more comfortable. I hope to continue playing football in England for a long time. Barcelona target: Robinho says he wants to continue playing football in England for a long time he added. 'I've been lucky that every team in which I have played, I have been able to be a champion. My frame of mind has not changed playing for Manchester City, I still want to be champion.
'Of course to finish in the top four would not be bad, but we are going to fight for the title until the end.'

'I'm very happy here and I love Manchester City. I think I will stay here five years, 10 years, I don't know, my family are very happy, the fans love me and I love the fans. My focus is City. There will always be speculation but I'm very happy here.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1234903/Ill-stay-Manchester-City-10-years-Barcelona-target-Robinho-commits-Eastlands.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0ZKR8XuGx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0ZKR8XuGx</a>
HE"S OFF THEN

doesnt matter what he says or does,some people have to moan/disbelieve/disrespect him.
"he doesnt track back"-i dont want him defending."he goes missing in games"-no one gave him the ball/he had 2 men marking him out the game(which creates space elsewhere)
we could have him on one wing and messi on the other and people would still moan.
there isnt a team or defender in the world who envys coming up against robinho.
I still cant believe it,but he does actually play for us.this is a superstar brazilian,so technically gifted its untrue,definitely one of the top 3 best players in the world,and he pulls on a blue shirt.
all those who want to bring back ged brannan coz he "puts a shift in" need to get a grip

Re: Robbie Wants To stay For 10 YEARS! Com'n Mate, Leave It Out

I can smell 'new contract' request on the horizon. He'll stay for now but you get the impression he'd be up for a move if Barca did come knocking. Wonder if the Daily Mail will run the "I want to stay" story everyday for a month as they did the "Barca in for Robbie" story - bet they don't.

Re: Robbie Wants To stay For 10 YEARS! Com'n Mate, Leave It Out

jrb said:
I love you, we all love you, but I'm not buying into that dream just yet Robbie.

Let you feet do the talking, win us some trophies and then tell us your staying.

Love you man!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1234903/Ill-stay-Manchester-City-10-years-Barcelona-target-Robinho-commits-Eastlands.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>

"Leave it out'! Ooooooh! This isn't a Mancunian phrase by any manner or means. Are you currently on the set of Eastenders?

There's several ways that this information can arrive at a person's ears:

Some journo needs a quick story

Some journo has spoken to Robinho and has lost some element of the translation

Robinho has 'spoken'

Robinho has spoken and we have seen his lips move in time with the film.

Robinho has spoken and we have seen his lips move in time with the film, and he is in earnest.

I have come to the conclusion that the only onse I trust with 'I want to finish my career at MCFC is Superman and Ned'.

If you would like to join and be a paid up member of the MCFC Supporters' Foreign Players' Cynics Association, there's a waiting list longer than the one for season tickets.

Robinho is a talisman, superb footballer, puts the fear of God into full-backs, and I suppose there are a few fans who would 'slash their wrists' were he to move on, but the days of football clubs just being football clubs are long since gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.