Reception for Mark Hughes...

i think we should give him a good reception has has never slated city/board for the way they handled his sacking even when he was asked about it he has also showed resect to the club and the fans we should welcome him then send him back down south empty handed

Mark Hughes never did anything to delibritely harm City, The Sheik had every right to sack him, when he lost faith in Hughes.

I will never understand why some people seem to hate Hughes and I will never understand why some sem to feel such passionate love for the guy.

To me he will always be a maneger who did his best, but ultimately wasnt good enough.

I'd give him a good reception, but because of the takeover he was then out of his depth.

There was no doubt he was committed to City

I THINK HE DID A GOOD JOB, WHO KNOWS WHAT HE MIGHT HAVE ACHIEVED HAD HE STAYED, WE ALL OWE HIM A GOOD RECEPTION.

pkenny47 said:
I THINK HE DID A GOOD JOB, WHO KNOWS WHAT HE MIGHT HAVE ACHIEVED HAD HE STAYED, WE ALL OWE HIM A GOOD RECEPTION.
1245308045R7HuvB.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.