Recommend a Car

I convinced the company i work for to get me a fully maintained used lease car from these people and they have been bob on

The recent idea of leasing a used car looks like an interesting option.

I'm looking for a new (used) car to buy or lease with the following factors:
  • Family car so lots of storage.
  • Decent power for overtaking.
  • Reliable - not a money pit.
  • Enjoyable to drive.
I'm a reputable chap in the local area so I can't be seen in an Audi, BMW or other wankermobile.

I don't know a huge amount about cars. I've been driving a battered old Mondeo for years. I really like it so I would consider a newer one or something that's a step or two up.

Not interested in a new car but something used that is good value. I do regular 4-hour round trips as my daughter spends a lot of time in hospital so I want something that I can rely on.

Buying or leasing are both options I would consider.

Thanks in advance for any tips.
Sounds like you dont need a lease me a wanker mobile many hundreds of pounds a month. Saved up to buy one? Bank loan? Finance to have it? Or this renting stuff

Renault Grand Scenic Diesel.
I've had mine 10 years, bought it as a 4 year old. It had all the bells and whistles, fantastic engine, 7 seats, or 5 and a big load space, spent hardly anything on it apart from regular servicing and tyres etc. Only paid £3900 for it, it's now got 175000 miles on it, never let me down, still life left in it yet but I've stopped spending on it to run it into the ground.

I'd have another one in a heartbeat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.