Recommend a Car

Recently bought a new Japanese built Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross, brilliant car, it's an SUV but kinda sportyish.
10 years warranty and capped price services.
Pretty good on fuel and the turbo gives it some oommph.

It's my 4th Mitsubishi.

I'm looking for a new (used) car to buy or lease with the following factors:
  • Family car so lots of storage.
  • Decent power for overtaking.
  • Reliable - not a money pit.
  • Enjoyable to drive.
I'm a reputable chap in the local area so I can't be seen in an Audi, BMW or other wankermobile.

I don't know a huge amount about cars
. I've been driving a battered old Mondeo for years. I really like it so I would consider a newer one or something that's a step or two up.

Not interested in a new car but something used that is good value. I do regular 4-hour round trips as my daughter spends a lot of time in hospital so I want something that I can rely on.

Buying or leasing are both options I would consider.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

I've had multiple German cars and have loved them. I even drive in a courteous manner and use my indicators.

Anyway, what about the Cupra Formentor - good looking car.

1728779868651.jpeg

My Toyota Avensis did 400k, currently my Prius is at 300k. Toyotas are a no brainer.
Yes very reliable in Australia as well they're always bloody expensive though, I was toying with the idea of buying a new land cruiser but when I found out they were over $100 grand I change my mind lol.

My Toyota Avensis did 400k, currently my Prius is at 300k. Toyotas are a no brainer.
I'll never own one again. They've just defunded gay and decided for some reason that science and technology research is more important than funding pride. My arseless leather chaps will never grace the driving seat of my avensis again.

I'll never own one again. They've just defunded gay and decided for some reason that science and technology research is more important than funding pride. My arseless leather chaps will never grace the driving seat of my avensis again.

Well, no one cares you big gay, My Tundra is just hitting 200K miles with no problems, looking for 200K more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.