Our fleet:

Me: Tesla Y EV (recently replaced WRX)
Mrs: Opel Ampera PHEV
Daughter: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
Son: Honda Accord Sport Hybrid

For you?

SUV - Toyota RAV4 Hybrid/Honda CRV
Sedan - New Honda Civic Hybrid/Toyota Prius

Money no object: 2025 Toyota Land Cruiser…and never have to buy another car in your life!

Our fleet:

Me: Tesla Y EV (recently replaced WRX)
Mrs: Opel Ampera PHEV
Daughter: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
Son: Honda Accord Sport Hybrid

For you?

SUV - Toyota RAV4 Hybrid/Honda CRV
Sedan - New Honda Civic Hybrid/Toyota Prius

Money no object: 2025 Toyota Land Cruiser…and never have to buy another car in your life!
For god's sake man, think of the gays. That's the most homophobic list of vehicles since Putin's last mayday parade.

Volvo V70 estate with the D5 engine, mind numbingly dull but its reliable, economical, loads of space, built like a tank & looked after will go on forever.
The bloke who does High Peak Autos reviews on you tube is very good & not sure but I think he is a blue?

Volvo V70 estate with the D5 engine, mind numbingly dull but its reliable, economical, loads of space, built like a tank & looked after will go on forever.
The bloke who does High Peak Autos reviews on you tube is very good & not sure but I think he is a blue?
I’m after a Volvo XC90

I have no interest in cars, but we've owned a Kia Sorento 2.2 CRD for 10 years. In that time, we've done 160,000 miles with not a single engine repair. The only expense - a new battery, new tyres and new brakes.

I dont think you can go far wrong with a volvo as long as its been regularly serviced properly, I have thought about getting a XC90 for winter but the V70 is just to reliable to get rid of at the moment :-)
Agree they are great cars, when my car was in garage I had a Toyota Highlander for 3weeks, brilliant car

If you want a fun, practical family cruiser then what you need is a fast estate.

BMW’s fast diesels really fly. Something like a 530D. Or a Volvo V70.

DO NOT BUY A CROSSOVER.

I dont think you can go far wrong with a volvo as long as its been regularly serviced properly, I have thought about getting a XC90 for winter but the V70 is just to reliable to get rid of at the moment :-)

I had an XC90 for a while. They have the comfort of a Rolls Royce.

The rear differential and EGR valve failed on mine which was a shame but that can happen on any car.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.