Record Breaking Support 60,000

Sky Blue said:
Gary James said:
the goats backside said:
Spoiler (-;
But if there are over 54,000 Blues there it will be the largest gathering of City fans at a game since 1973! (Maine Rd attracted an 'official' crowd of 54,478 V Sunderland on 24/2/73 - Maine Rd's last City game to 'officially' attract over 54,000).

Was that the FA Cup game? I was at that one with my old man and there were at least 11k Sunderland fans!
So was I!

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Important question. If 60,000 are going to Wembley, why was there so many empty seats on Tuesday? And against Wigan and West Ham? Infact did they support City in 2007?

Good Point.

I was a rag until Kun scored that goal

UTID

BringBackSwales said:
If there is 60k in the ground it will ask serious questions of those who can't be arsed to turn up for a community shield derby, should we get there

It was a bit shameful seeing all the cockney rags filling the other end. Hope it doesn't happen again

BringBackSwales said:
If there is 60k in the ground it will ask serious questions of those who can't be arsed to turn up for a community shield derby, should we get there

Why? Just means people don't rate the CS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.