Record Breaking Support 60,000

Likely to be a record TV audience too:

More than half-a-billion people will watch FA Cup final
A RECORD global TV audience of half-a-billion people will watch tomorrow’s FA Cup Final at Wembley, it has been revealed.

With television rights sold to over 100 countries and the unusual kick-off time of 5.15pm catering to time zones around the globe, the Football Association’s showcase competition final will be watched by more people than ever before.

In the year when the FA celebrates its 150th anniversary, as Manchester City take to the field against Wigan Athletic, some 500million fans from China to the USA will be tuning in.

Such is the enduring pull of the FA Cup Final, that this year’s sponsor Budweiser has chosen to feature a special two minute long TV film made up of fan photography which has been tweeted to #tothedream from matches throughout the 2012/13 tournament.

I've just heard off someone who is the second cousin of someone who is married to someone who works in the Townley who knows someone who works in the ticket office and they reckon with our official allocation plus corporate plus extra tickets off Wigan plus those Chilean Miners who were trapped underground & the Outer Mongolian OSC we'll have in excess of 120,000! Apparently there's a temporary level 6 being added today. The Gene Kelly stand resurrected darn sarf!!

To all jibbers I would recommend the Wigan end as you will have a number of seats to chose from!

Santiago Street . said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Just of interest, how on earth would someone know that ?

32000 allocation yes but the rest is just guesswork.

Wouldnt surprise me if there are 10,000 empty seats.

Must be the same person who "knows" that Pellegrini will be our new manager

Probably a friend of Didsbury Daft

or a cousin of Billy Sneer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.