Red Cafe in meltdown

It would ve very difficult for a new player joining that club to be successful: culture, management and playing style are counter productive.

It would ve very difficult for a new player joining that club to be successful: culture, management and playing style are counter productive.

The whole behind the scenes structure is in turmoil from top management to recruitment and training. To replace one aspect as they have been doing does not solve the overall problems and so it goes on. The whole lot needs replacement but turkeys don't vote for Christmas.

Their whole ethos is built round making money by whatever means possible - sponsorship, shirt sales, own TV channel, milking Munich, packages to overseas supporters etc etc.

Thy have completely forgotten that it was football that got them there in the first place.

Their whole ethos is built round making money by whatever means possible - sponsorship, shirt sales, own TV channel, milking Munich, packages to overseas supporters etc etc.

Thy have completely forgotten that it was football that got them there in the first place.

bzzz.gif
Shush I dont think the realise over at swamp

Grown adult and used the term owned? I didn't backtrack, he said most of the press when he should have said one article instead. I then agreed his point of anyone saying Joses got his mojo back as embarrassing. I even admitted I hadn't seen the article and why I replied with what I did. Grow up G

Jeeeeeeez...

Thank goodness we will never meet.

I am useless at "Who Can Piss The Highest" competitions and I expect your Dad may well be bigger than mine. ;-)

JJ

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.