Red Cafe in meltdown

Interesting I think to see this preview with the commentator in the UK speaking from his heart versus the pundits in the US speaking from their brains. Free from peer pressure???

Interesting I think to see this preview with the commentator in the UK speaking from his heart versus the pundits in the US speaking from their brains. Free from peer pressure???

Ian Darke was right the rags did get something from the game...........a footballing lesson and a right twatting.

A few on red cafe saying they would have done better with their £90m midfielder playing, don't agree one bit but they seemed to forget KDB who is worth double pogba also sat it out

I can imagine FRED sitting on the bench at the Etihad thinking - "What the hell have I done?"

Same with sanchez... They only GO there for the money and now i bet they are fucking regretting... Still s-o i Will have both of them here

I can imagine FRED sitting on the bench at the Etihad thinking - "What the hell have I done?"

Oh I hope he does. Same with Sanchez... I hope both of them sit there thinking "what the actual fuck have I done???"

I am loving this!!!

nbj6jj5.jpg

Neville won’t step out and slay a manager after his failed stint in Valencia. He wouldn’t be drawn into the whole Wenger thing last season and still belives Moyes should be in the job. I don’t think he really belives it, he made his bed too quickly when he came back from Spain so now he’s got to lie in it.

Souness was on the button. It’s down to the manager to get the best out of the squad. He isn’t. Like I said in an earlier post, their biggest issue is they have recruited the wrong manager. 3 times. Consecutively.

I agree they are unstable above, that was always going to be the case now the Glazers have control since Ferguson’s departure. He kept them at bay.

It’s a beautiful mess.

Lvg was the right manager his management style was possession football they just needed to recruit new players to fit into that style. They controlled games by possession under him and had a 45 pass completion that ended in a goal. Problem was his character and when we got Pep they wanted a big name manager. You could say lvg win a more prestige’s trophy than Mourinho as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.