Red Cafe in meltdown

I think Southampton will be smelling blood for the next game, can see them not winning, hopefully.

Feel this thread is a bit overdue, given how gleeful they are in their equivalent when we lose. Besides, I hate having a United megathread for everything about them.

To kick you off, we have this, the most lame capitulation to a defeat that you could imagine:

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/when-you-consider-the-gap-between-the-two-sides.442829/
I couldn’t be happier with events at the swamp so long may it continue. They’ve started it up early this year which is a bonus. It will be a long hard season for them and they know it. .

Could they go down…… imagine if they’d failed like Everton & actually had the points deduction they deserve.
They did fail. They failed by a huge margin (ie a loss bigger than the allowed £102m iirc over 3 years).

The failure magically disappeared when they got an extra £40m covid allowance, which was £35m+ more than all other PL clubs combined.
And the magical £35m allowance for being partly bought by ‘head in hand’ Jim.

They should have been deducted about 5-8 points for that.

Spending recklessly the past X Windows, they should be deducted even more, spending beyond their means… it’s what ffp/psr is meant to be about, isn’t it Mr Master’s?

Why this isn’t front and centre headline news… oh…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.