Red Cafe in meltdown

A girl I know was very recently a rag employee, her, along with 250 other people have been made redundant.

Where is the media coverage of this?

She’ll have gone to work for Juventus for minimum wage then, in a couple of years, the scum will have her back on 50 times her previous wages.

The last post was on the 19th of August.

Roughly 2 weeks ago.

I wonder why? :-)

Sadly, no.

As bad as they are, there are still half the teams in this league which are even worse.

Plus, there are still teams in the bottom half of the league that think they're the same club from 20 years ago and turn up scared.
All true but all largely irrelevant unfortunately.

Ultimately the Premier League, its product and associated media leeches are far too invested in the rags to let that happen.

A girl I know was very recently a rag employee, her, along with 250 other people have been made redundant.

Where is the media coverage of this?
I know an old boy who works at the cliff and Littleton road. He coordinates all the matches, young players and junior refs etc

He’s been made redundant. Been there 34 years, probably gets paid fuck all and the job means everything to him. Last time I saw him he was too upset to talk about it

Fucking scumbag scruffy jim doesn’t give a fuck

And the money they get from the Europa League will help them with PSR, but some fuckwits still think losing the cup final was funny cos they kept Ten Bob.

While I agree, losing wasn’t fun. The Europa is worth peanuts in prize money. I know he’s a total bulb, but Simon Jordan was saying you win about £6m for the Europa, you get £20m for just being in the CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.