Red Cafe in meltdown

They'd have all started following their local clubs, like normal supporters, instead of the glory hunting entitled fuckwits they are.
Nah, they would have 'got bored' of football and stopped watching. No way they would have supported a team that's not winning. That defeats the whole reason for them being into football in the first place: the reflected glory of supporting the winning team.

And, if I was to guess, none next season either. Their best bet would be that fifth might get a CL spot, depending on the coefficients. I can't see them getting top 4.

Nor can I.

Looks a lot like the top 3 will be us, dippers & Arse in whichever order. So they need Villa, Spurs and Newcastle to all have shit seasons AND for them to improve significantly.

Can’t see it happening myself.

Nor can I.

Looks a lot like the top 3 will be us, dippers & Arse in whichever order. So they need Villa, Spurs and Newcastle to all have shit seasons AND for them to improve significantly.

Can’t see it happening myself.
Oh, there will be another set of rule changes to accommodate them, have no fear. Webb and the Premier league will invent a new rule somewhere along the lines saying: Any Prem team whose home kit is predominantly red and have the words 'Ester United' somewhere in their name, play in the north west of England and are American owned WILL qualify for whatever competition brings in the most money. All other clubs in the Prem (aside from the dippers) that fail to meet this criteria will instead have all their points deducted.

Since its inception the Premier league has been assisting the rags in every way that they can. Webb and his fellow rag fans at pigmol have betrayed the rule of fair game that was such an important part of our national sport for so many years, they have single-handedly destroyed the ethics of a once proud sport and reduced it to a farcical 21st century 'It's a Knockout.'

They'd have all started following their local clubs, like normal supporters, instead of the glory hunting entitled fuckwits they are.
The are the mard arse embarrassment and laughing stock amongst football fans.

Dont live in Manchester/England.

Utterly deluded and entitled.

Never go to games or have stopped going cos they're shit.

Gobby and arrogant in numbers, otherwise chickenshit !!

Bottom feeding pond life & grossly stupid.

While I agree, losing wasn’t fun. The Europa is worth peanuts in prize money. I know he’s a total bulb, but Simon Jordan was saying you win about £6m for the Europa, you get £20m for just being in the CL.
113m quid when we won it last year, up to around 135m this season but that's if a team wins every match, for each game lost knock off around 1.7m Sterling, huge difference from the Europa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.