Red Cafe in meltdown

And we had Liverpool and Arsenal games around the same time. Four absolutely intoxicating, beautiful and perfect performances.
Madrid was our best ever performance. The opposition, the prize, the coruscating result, the look on Ancelloti’s face, all together, a great night. It could have been 7.

Check out this mard arse......taking a sabbatical if they adopt playing out from the back. Wants kick and rush which was successful for the Piss Can.

View attachment 131493

Ironically, United never played counter attacking football. Ferguson's most famous principle was about "penetrative passing", which they focused on in almost every single training session. They almost always had most of the ball and they used that quickly to break lines.

Check out this mard arse......taking a sabbatical if they adopt playing out from the back. Wants kick and rush which was successful for the Piss Can.

View attachment 131493
Waah, I wanna go back to the 90's when Utd were da best!

Waah, I hate that Citeh are better than us! It goes against the lies I was brought up to believe!

Waah, English style football is da best! I hate other styles and don't like change!

WAAAAAAHHHHH!

What a little dickweed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.