Red Cafe in meltdown

I know this will be an unpopular opinion, but I think that Taylor is one of the better refs, when it comes to City.

I know he had a poor game at the Kremlin in the opening fixture, but that was an aberration, rather than the norm for him.
You weren’t at the chelsea home game a few years ago? The performance that got cheeseman sacked? Or the Wigan cup game where he got a yellow card out for Zabba, realised it was a Blue and changed it to a red?

Last edited:
And as far as Platt was concerned...it was all an act.
Prior to taking a wage at City he was one of the most sneering tv pundits and you could tell he detested anything to do with City.
Jealous at the takeover windfall, I imagine he was a big rag .....all put to one side as soon as he got the call from Bobby Manc...
Might also have something to do with us City fans giving him pelters before the 5-1 at Villa Park.

I know his cousin. Yep he grew up a Chadderton Rag, however he was all City when here with Bobby Manc & never bad mouthed us after he left.
Frank, his father, was one of our production managers at the Evening News
He brought a young David (13/14) into the press room one time to see how real work is done. !!!
He was an ugly fucker !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.