Red Cafe in meltdown

Yes, the conditions weren't much better as you can tell.
I remember being allowed to stay up to watch the highlights on "Sportsnight With Coleman".

Not surprisingly in those days, we didn’t know the score, but I do recall that we battered them in the last ten minutes or so, trying to grab an equaliser.

Many years later, I was chatting to an Arsenal-supporting mate, who was at the game.

He told that at one point, Nijinsky had a shot, and the ball immediately went down the other end for an Arsenal chance. The ball was cleared off the line by none other than the King himself.

My mate clearly remembered thinking to himself, "Where the fuck did he come from?"

That summed up Colin completely.

Cheesey didn’t get sacked because of that comment. It had nothing to do with that
Cheeseman was really critical of Taylor is fact. Cheeseman never worked for Radio Manchester after that is fact. Whether the 2 things were connected I can’t say. I also didn’t say that Cheeseman had been sacked

Cheeseman was really critical of Taylor is fact. Cheeseman never worked for Radio Manchester after that is fact. Whether the 2 things were connected I can’t say. I also didn’t say that Cheeseman had been sacked
I think you should go back and re-read your post because you actually did say he was sacked.
Having spoken with Ian about this (or rather he spoke to me about it) that Chelsea incident has nothing to do with him leaving the BBC

I think you should go back and re-read your post because you actually did say he was sacked.
Having spoken with Ian about this (or rather he spoke to me about it) that Chelsea incident has nothing to do with him leaving the BBC
If so, what was the reason?

A Coincidental coincidence ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.