Red Cafe in meltdown

Fred is a good player and would have been a great addition to our squad, he would also, like every other member of our squad, got better, it’s not his fault he is playing in a dysfunctional team with a manager I genuinely believe has a problem with reality and in particular his mental health, add that to a whole host of very average players alongside him, it’s no small wonder he’s thinking, what the fuck have I done :-( ... PEG’s style is suited to pre programmed robots, not talented players who can follow the managers ethos but also adapt on the pitch without fear of being hooked. It’s great but the rags really are completely dysfunctional at the moment and all the while the plastics and media are blowing smoke up
PEG’s arsehole, the more dysfunctional it is going to get... :-))
I look at manure's squad and think they have(or had) some top players in there. I can't fathom out how so many players have gone dogshit under Maureen, unless they have collaborated to stop playing till PEG gets sacked.

Fred is a good player and would have been a great addition to our squad, he would also, like every other member of our squad, got better, it’s not his fault he is playing in a dysfunctional team with a manager I genuinely believe has a problem with reality and in particular his mental health, add that to a whole host of very average players alongside him, it’s no small wonder he’s thinking, what the fuck have I done :-( ... PEG’s style is suited to pre programmed robots, not talented players who can follow the managers ethos but also adapt on the pitch without fear of being hooked. It’s great but the rags really are completely dysfunctional at the moment and all the while the plastics and media are blowing smoke up
PEG’s arsehole, the more dysfunctional it is going to get... :-))
Fred is a very good player, problem is most of those Utd players have no clue what message the manager is putting across to them. They’d look much better imo with a front 6 of

Pogba

Mata. Fred

Rashford Alexis. Martial

On paper that’s a very good front 6, he just persists with the old school approach of playing big lumps in the middle of the pitch. Football has moved on.

That Saudi thread made me laugh. Quite a few were up for it, and the ones faking outrage would be the first ones in the transfer forum.
Was also amused, but surprised that a lot on there are now saying that rashford is not technically good enough compared to the type of player we have, including Raheem.
It suits their argument now, that they can't compete. They don't have the players.
Again laughable when you think of the hype surrounding Rashford last season and in the summer.

I actually found myself feeling sorry for the lad, as he's not as bad as some were making out. Pep could make a decent squad player out of him.
Although I think we have much better in our squad.

Was also amused, but surprised that a lot on there are now saying that rashford is not technically good enough compared to the type of player we have, including Raheem.
It suits their argument now, that they can't compete. They don't have the players.
Again laughable when you think of the hype surrounding Rashford last season and in the summer.

I actually found myself feeling sorry for the lad, as he's not as bad as some were making out. Pep could make a decent squad player out of him.

If Rashford is to have a career anything like the one that was hoped for him he needs to get away from the swamp and Peg.

Yep. By all accounts he's a thoroughly unpleasant man. I don't think him and brother Jack are particularly close.

When I was 8 or 9 my mate and I asked Charlton for his autograph and he told us to bugger off. We were already Blues but the ticket tout just reinforced our lifelong support. Compare that with Bert Trautmann who never turned away a single autograph hunter irrespective of how many were clamouring for his signature. (Even if he did make us all line up in an orderly manner).

Charlton also infamouly refused to attend his mother's funeral. Nice chap.

lets be really honest...hes a championship player at best.. hes fast - he has pace, and he`s quick.. apart from that

When they somehow beat us 2-3 last season I said to my rag mates that I couldn't have been happier with what I saw on the pitch, the way we bossed that game resting players was unreal.

Yes we let some sloppy goals in from some long punts through but the gulf was there for all to see unfortunately for the rags their fans suck up the media narrative that it was a great win for them which meant they actually thought they had a chance against us at the weekend.

The media that helped create the myth is now actually helping destroy them without even knowing it, I love this inability to accept the truth it's Hitler esq at the end of WW2 and we know what happened there...

Fred is a very good player, problem is most of those Utd players have no clue what message the manager is putting across to them. They’d look much better imo with a front 6 of

Pogba

Mata. Fred

Rashford Alexis. Martial

On paper that’s a very good front 6, he just persists with the old school approach of playing big lumps in the middle of the pitch. Football has moved on.
ShushMan_Dollarphotoclub_64426733.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.