Red Cafe in meltdown

A couple of examples here what has been put.

Never known a fanbase to have such a chip on their shoulder. They know deep down they’re just a shithouse club who bought the league. Get the banner back out next season.

I wonder how many people on Blue Moon are flat earthers. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a high percentage.

I can't find the "Entitled" comment, bored of reading it now, and the irony of how many claim their location to be Manchester is beyond delusional as well

Found it

There’s nothing funnier than a City fan referring to others as ‘entitled’.
Never known a fanbase to hate a club they definitely don’t care about so much…

Rag cunts

Possibly the greatest advertising campaign in the history of the world
Loved it when the piss stained soak called us a small club with a small mentality without a hint of irony or self awareness when his shit club had sanctioned the permanent displaying of their shit ticking clock banner.

This guy has the same opinion of Rashford that appears on here:

View attachment 130710

If they want to solve the Rashford problem. They need to dispel the myth that he’s a 30 goal a season striker

He has had one exceptional season. In which he had less goals and less assists than Sturridge did in the season we pipped them to the title. And ‘a season’ is being generous because it lasted about 3 months

His goal output for half his career was bettered by Joshua King before he left the premier league

He’s in his tenth season as a premier league player

I
I know a girl who used to look after Fred the Red. She lost her job at the end of last season too. She now works for City, part of the team entertaining youngsters on match days. She's only done one so far. She was fitted out with lots of gear for when she's working, and absolutely loved her first day at City - much better than United's offering. She won't change allegiances though.
can understand why they’re losing money if looking after Fred the Red is somebody’s fucking job! Can’t Antony do that? They sit right next to each other

That Wigan game is possibly the most annoyed I’ve ever been at a football match. Corruption in plain sight
Has anyone genuinely (ie free from Club bias) calculated the value of the rags in real terms to the premier league as a product?

I suspect that it would provide the context against which many unfathomable on-field and off-field decisions have been taken in order to benefit the rag twats and their whordes of leeches and followers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.