Red Cafe in meltdown

Has anyone genuinely (ie free from Club bias) calculated the value of the rags in real terms to the premier league as a product?

I suspect that it would provide the context against which many unfathomable on-field and off-field decisions have been taken in order to benefit the rag twats and their whordes of leeches and followers.
"The Premier League needs a successful Man Yewnitid"

Scudamore,
CEO,
Premier League.

CLEAR & OBVIOUS !!

Has anyone genuinely (ie free from Club bias) calculated the value of the rags in real terms to the premier league as a product?

I suspect that it would provide the context against which many unfathomable on-field and off-field decisions have been taken in order to benefit the rag twats and their whordes of leeches and followers.
“Whordes” is a great coinage: loads of whores.

Disgraceful performance by Taylor who should’ve been investigated and suspended.

The interference in his ear was deeply suspicious and irregular.

The BBCs decision to summarily terminate Ian’s contract was shameful, he said what he saw without embellishment.

Hopefully one day Ian may open the book on the affair.....it deserves to be told !!
goes deeper than that i'm afraid, City played Watford a few weeks later and David White was supposed to be on with Cheesey on BBC, BBC pulled White from it as it was at the time of the Bennell scandal becoming public and White as a victim, someone in loop told me BBC couldn't take a chance with White on radio and as a result Ian threatened to walk to which they called his bluff, again this is just what I was told at the time but a reliable source but it is not 100%

Check out this mard arse......taking a sabbatical if they adopt playing out from the back. Wants kick and rush which was successful for the Piss Can.

View attachment 131493
Nothing to do with the fact that his darling rags aren’t very good at possession-based football?

Check out this mard arse......taking a sabbatical if they adopt playing out from the back. Wants kick and rush which was successful for the Piss Can.

View attachment 131493
These sort of comments really piss me off.

When I have conversations with fans of other teams and they start this bollocks........I agree with them that it can be boring at time.

But it's not our fault that we play against a 10-man defence every 4 games out of 5................but then the conversation turns to when teams actually try to play and we've been involved in some absolute classics (Madrid, Liverpool, Chelsea etc)

Taking a sabbatical? WTF!

Need a bit of rest and recuperation, do we? Need time to recover from the stresses and strains of having to watch your team of millionaire mercenaries struggling with the intricacies of passing the ball to a colleague? What a grade A, genital-fondling, lily-livered spineless snowflake this excuse for a man really is. Did mummy forget to put a 'post-it' note in his lunchbox saying: 'Be a good boy at school today, mummy's little soldier.'? Did he accidentally walk on the cracks in the pavement and now spends his time looking over his shoulder in case the police come after him for it?

They take some beating, these rag fans. They take some major-league beating. This prick needs a break from football (how about a furlough?) because his team can't pass to one another well enough to compete with us and other quality footballing sides.

My cold, empty, emotion-less heart weeps buckets for you, mate. It really does...you ****!

View attachment 131493
The whole thing about it being simply about playing out from the back is a bit of a red herring. It’s about build up play and playing well all over the pitch,usually starting from the back.
Making sure passes go to feet,a spare man is created in midfield,simple passing triangles are made etc.
As Pep said,you can’t play well without good build-up play.
City seldom get outplayed simply because they tend to play good football,something that seems to have been lost on the thick twats on that forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.