Red Cafe in meltdown

Erik Ten Fraud was honest when he said man utd can't compete for the EPL title. Funny how the man utd fans turned against Ronaldo who won them multiple EPL titles and a champions league and instead backed the fraud.

Not long after Munich, I was at a primary school in Salford. The headmaster (an avid rag), brought a portable telly into school so he (and the class) could watch United in a European Champions game which, for some reason, was broadcast live in the afternoon).
Filing into the classroom, the head stopped me and asked why I, the only City fan, wanted to watch, "I want them to lose". I was sent to another, empty room, for the whole duration.
Top Berting !!!

Mrs Vienna and her friend were watching the 1968 European Cup final at a youth club in Stretford with a load of rags.

They were the only two Blues there, and when they started cheering for Benfica, they were asked to leave.
First, and more importantly, sincere condolences for your loss. Hope Monday wasn't too painful.

I had a similar experience to Mrs.V when I was the only City fan in a pub in Gloucestershire watching a derby game. From the start I was wary of rag fans but, I refused the bar staff's advice to remove my City scarf.
When City scored, I started getting some abuse and unwelcome attention from a few of the Morlocks. The pub owner invited me to watch the game in his private quarters (and gave me a free pint).

Who else thinks the Glazers have pulled off a masterstroke when selling Jim 25% of their shares?

Pass the blame and stop the riots in zebra pants and green and gold scarfs and just sit back and watch Jim and INEOS dig an even bigger hole and then take back their worthless shares for nothing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.