Red Cafe in meltdown

Someone’s on there now wondering if they are cursed!

Still no mention of Rock of Gibraltar!

Odd how this very important part of rags history is ignored.
If pisscan wasn't a greedy bastard the chances are rags could still be near the top.
Pisscan greed destroyed the club. 100% down to him lol great.

Odd how this very important part of rags history is ignored.
If pisscan wasn't a greedy bastard the chances are rags could still be near the top.
Pisscan greed destroyed the club. 100% down to him lol great.

And still fawned over by the seriously deluded fuckers who think the sun shines out of his arrogant arse.

I hear you. I really do. I never went through any of that. Too old, and living far away from Manchester at that point.
But given how cruel and what dickheads children can be, and how the pack mentality that characterises humans is sometimes particularly prominent among children (I'm seeing it to some extent with my granddaughter's primary school these days), I salute each and every blue who was aged between seven and, say, eighteen, between 1993 and 2009 or so. The shit that must have been handed out in secondary schools and even primary schools in the Greater Manchester area must have been wellnigh unbearable. Fisticuffs too, I imagine, from time to time.
In a pub, on holiday, or wherever, you can walk away from these cretins.
Well, I'm not a vindictive person by temperament, but they can have it back now — and in spades.

That said — and I have always said this — I have known rags from Manchester and around who were basically sound. Alright, they're cunts. But they're sound cunts. I have never yet met a Liverpool fan that I could have a normal conversation about football with.
Not long after Munich, I was at a primary school in Salford. The headmaster (an avid rag), brought a portable telly into school so he (and the class) could watch United in a European Champions game which, for some reason, was broadcast live in the afternoon).
Filing into the classroom, the head stopped me and asked why I, the only City fan, wanted to watch, "I want them to lose". I was sent to another, empty room, for the whole duration.

Not long after Munich, I was at a primary school in Salford. The headmaster (an avid rag), brought a portable telly into school so he (and the class) could watch United in a European Champions game which, for some reason, was broadcast live in the afternoon).
Filing into the classroom, the head stopped me and asked why I, the only City fan, wanted to watch, "I want them to lose". I was sent to another, empty room, for the whole duration.

Now that's keeping the faith :)

Mrs Vienna and her friend were watching the 1968 European Cup final at a youth club in Stretford with a load of rags.

They were the only two Blues there, and when they started cheering for Benfica, they were asked to leave.

Imo the best thing which has happened recently is scruffy jim.

Clearly he isn't a rag supporter, and is there purely for what he hopes will be a money making venture.

But the braindeads have lapped up his arrival as the second coming of Christ, someone who will revive their failing team, and return them to the glory days of winning everything in front of them. One of their own .........as if !

So the bigger the fall and downturn will not deter them from believing that the knighted one will restore their greatness , in the face of the chaos which is before their very eyes. Keep coming to the self-appointed gtitw to see the glory boys days that the Govan Bully enjoyed rise from the ashes.

The problem being that there are now other teams with wealthy owners who are likely to beat them to the trophy table and are no longer intimidated by their " prescence " or reputation.

Meanwhile scruffy is looking forward to the days when he along with the Glazers can bleed these cunts dry with enhanced takings for many years, courtesy of their lame-brained and shallow followers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.