Red Cafe in meltdown

Just had to smile when reading a book about Florence's buildings. They have a place called Pitti Palace, a new name for the Swamp perhaps.

I’ve said it before.

Never, ever pity a rag or anything that emanates from that shithole in Trafford.

They made their bed, so now the sad fuckers can lie in it for all of eternity as far as I’m concerned.

Many of the comments are genuinely funny, it is the inability to be objective in any way at all. A few are decent and live in the real world but a great many are just shell shocked for lack of a better phrase. Especially when it regards how good we are. They refuse to accept that our current midfield could possibly be close to Barca's midfield of Xavi and Iniesta circa 2009-ish or indeed we as an 11 individually are not that great, we just fit Peps system. Pep is just a checkbook manager though to many on there who just buys a whole new team when it is not working.

So they can't understand why we are great but acknowledge we are much better than others with Pep a fraud who just buys new players but also improves current players.

It is all so clear to me now.

As clear as mud?

I worked for Edwards for a while in the mid 60's his factory used to be behind Mary D's. At least I was guaranteed derby tickets but we still had to pay for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.