Red Cafe in meltdown

You think last weeks Derby could become the next decade's York away?!
Having been a Liverpool fan in the 80’s, AC Milan in 90’s, Barca & Chelsea in 00’s, I was pleased that the derby was my 1st ever time in Manchester & my 1st ever live game.
I’m not sure I understand the relevance of York away?
Why would any self respecting football fan ever go to a game vs York who I don’t ever remember being in the Premier League??
What a strange fan base Manchester City have!!

Having been a Liverpool fan in the 80’s, AC Milan in 90’s, Barca & Chelsea in 00’s, I was pleased that the derby was my 1st ever time in Manchester & my 1st ever live game.
Why would any self respecting football fan ever go to a game vs York who I don’t ever remember being in the Premier League??
Is this a poor attempt at a reverse double Clarkie with pike, or are you actually serious?
Let's just hope you learned about the teams to used to support before you decided that City was "your" team. You sound like a typical glory hunter imo.
I assume you're a City fan now then? Or is it High Lane FC?
The best thing you could do is research about the club's history and relevance of certain matches before making a fool of yourself with such comments.

Just my opinion, of course.

Is this a poor attempt at a reverse double Clarkie with pike, or are you actually serious?
Let's just hope you learned about the teams to used to support before you decided that City was "your" team. You sound like a typical glory hunter imo.
The best thing you could do is research about the club's history and relevance of certain matches before making a fool of yourself with such comments.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't being serious, mate.

That's pretty much it.

They really aren't on top of any of this over at the café......

The lengths most City and PSG fans will go to vindicate their clubs’ anti-sport immorality is hilarious.

Certain clubs and organisations are a disgrace to the sport.

PSG’s and City’s owners ARE a disgrace to football though. Everyone knows it.

Why do other clubs not come out and threaten legal action? This has to be stopped.

The silence from UEFA is so heart rending. Are going to sweep this one under the carpet once again? The media has a lot to do in ensuring that city gets due sanctions.

IF they were given a clean state and start again they'd have to sell players immediately to comply with FFP.
Their currently at an operating loss of 22.2m and only made a profit because of player sales.
City would probably be a mid table club within 2 years and even a relegation candidate due to the likely instability.

If the stadium expansion news is true then this gives the impression that Mansour isn't intending on going anywhere. This all creates further suspicion amongst the football community though. You would usually expand a stadium when demand for seats is outstripping supply. City are at their nadir & are still not selling out most games. Most will agree that this is another exercise to circumvent FFP restrictions.

As for selling City for what they are worth. This is muddled due to the Chinese investment. This investment valued City at £3 Bill. There are questions though. Were the Chinese investing by going off the financial figures that Mansour gave them or were they privy to the real figures that we are now seeing. No person in their right mind who knows anything about football & business would see City as a good investment in either the short or long term.

Why is it taking the authorities time to sanction Man City. Justice delayed is justice denied. These people are a stain on the game and must be banned from taking part in the business of football forthwith.

Will we be celebrating when they get a big points deduction and it means Liverpool win the league?

No. I'd rather Citeh won it - they're a nothing club hollowed out and filled with oil money, it means very little when they win stuff.

Liverpool, to be fair to them are a proper club, with a rich history, and they've waited decades to win the League - they'll be soooo annoying when they win it again.

So City going to all that expense and trouble to expand the North Stand is just a way of circumventing FFP according to one of the posters over there. Fuck me, I’ve heard some shite spouted down the years by football fans but that’s up there with the worst of them!

Crazy g for gullible?

What a tosser, imagine never having supported United.

I value your opinion Mr G. I’ll read up on our ‘istory

I remember you in the Supremes !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.