Red Cafe in meltdown

they are slashing their wrists over there. god knows how they would go on after 34 years of shite.

we all know a new manager would fix it overnight, ok they have some shit players but they also have the makings of a half decent side with others.

all hail Jose .

they are slashing their wrists over there. god knows how they would go on after 34 years of shite.

we all know a new manager would fix it overnight, ok they have some shit players but they also have the makings of a half decent side with others.

all hail Jose .

Are they running out of razors , I could let them have some ?

Extending the hand of friendship sort of gesture.

Posted less than an hour ago on the City thread over there.

Sean_RedDevil

"For me Ranieri is better than Guardiola"

I can see where he's coming from in a slightly twisted way. Raniere has done quite well with not much, whereas Pep has done exceptionally well with quite a bit. Unfortunately from their bitter standpoint Jose has done the complete opposite. It's all they have..........

All domination comes to an end. It happened to Liverpool and now United.

I spoke to some Irish United fan at the pub a few weeks ago, he expected me to feel sorry for him. I just let him know Ive never seen Spurs win a league or Europe in my lifetime so I dont feel any sympathy at all. They had it good for a long time.

That team needs a 400m pound investment in players and a new manager who looks to the future. Unfortunately for them we got that man and they have a lost one!

The very few locals on there are pointing fingers at the city council for taking bribes from Abu Dhabi for letting them develop Ancoats and should hang their head in shame. Doesn’t get much mileage out of the rest of the dimwits on there as they don’t know where Ancoats or Manchester is.

I think @ancoats should be told.

All domination comes to an end. It happened to Liverpool and now United.

I spoke to some Irish United fan at the pub a few weeks ago, he expected me to feel sorry for him. I just let him know Ive never seen Spurs win a league or Europe in my lifetime so I dont feel any sympathy at all. They had it good for a long time.

That team needs a 400m pound investment in players and a new manager who looks to the future. Unfortunately for them we got that man and they have a lost one!

It also happened to the Greeks, the Egyptians, the Romans, Napoleon, Hitler, Ferguson, Where are they now ??

Reactions: dom

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.