Red Cafe in meltdown

I can see where he's coming from in a slightly twisted way. Raniere has done quite well with not much, whereas Pep has done exceptionally well with quite a bit. Unfortunately from their bitter standpoint Jose has done the complete opposite. It's all they have..........

From Ranieri's Wiki page

Ranieri resigned before he could be sacked by the Atlético chairman

he was finally relieved of his coaching duties at Chelsea

He was sacked on 25 February 2005 after Valencia were eliminated from the UEFACup

Parma announced Ranieri would not be the club's manager for the following season

Speculation ended when, after having an emergency board meeting on 18 May 2009, the board sacked Ranieri (this was Juventus)

Ranieri resigned as manager on 20 February 2011, after a poor run of results.(this was Roma)

after a run of just two wins in their last 13 games and eventual elimination by Marseille in the Champions League, Ranieri was dismissed (this was Inter Milan)

On 20 May 2014, his contract as Monaco manager was not renewed

He was sacked on 15 November 2014, the day after a UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying defeat at home against the Faroe Islands (Greece national Manager)

All domination comes to an end. It happened to Liverpool and now United.

I spoke to some Irish United fan at the pub a few weeks ago, he expected me to feel sorry for him. I just let him know Ive never seen Spurs win a league or Europe in my lifetime so I dont feel any sympathy at all. They had it good for a long time.

That team needs a 400m pound investment in players and a new manager who looks to the future. Unfortunately for them we got that man and they have a lost one!

But the thing is you are still there as a fan, these mard arse bastards will be following Arsenal next season.

Goldbridge's new rant........he makes some sensible points but the despair in his voice coz he knows no matter how much he does this stuff they are stuck with Jose'.......the sense of entitlement shines through and is dashed on the rocks of hope..........and I love it

The Foden thread they have hehe. He is to small, won't get game time (totally ignoring the game time he is seeing), not that good anyway with Pep not picking him for starts in major matches proof he can't be that good. Oh yeah some fellas best mates nans uncle's great nephew knows his brother who is red so obviously the narrative of him being a proper City fan is totally false.

I thought we were supposed to be the bitter ones, you would not know it reading their forum.

They should look closer to home regarding academy products not getting game time.

Rashford, anybody?

Marvellous stuff. Literally ruined football!

Why did the owners of City, pick them as a good vehicle to promote their horrible regime?
If you had 2 billion spare, there are countless needy causes that would benefit.

To only please less than 100,000 ‘fans’, who can barely be arsed to turn up to watch them, isn’t a very good use of money. I would go so far as to say that they have created even more hatred for themselves.

Why didn’t they use the money to stop the barbaric slave trade in their country? It would’ve curried favour amongst all decent thinking people around the world. It would also shine the spotlight on their surrounding neighbours, who also employ barbaric practices.

They have literally ruined football, for the pleasure of a minority of bitter fans, who would rather use their ‘success’ as a stick to beat to beat Man United fans in particular.

2 billion at least. For what?
It sickens me, when there are so many good causes out there.

Goldbridge's new rant........he makes some sensible points but the despair in his voice coz he knows no matter how much he does this stuff they are stuck with Jose'.......the sense of entitlement shines through and is dashed on the rocks of hope..........and I love it

He could end the nightmare by himself if he really wanted to...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.