Red Cafe in meltdown

Its mind boggling, but what it really means is, that its ruined their football, ie they can't compete with us.

Meanwhile for many football watchers, neutral or not, its significantly improved football, and some clubs are now buying into trying to play our way (not them though hahaha).

Absolutely. The Rag status quo has been uprooted by something better. It is indeed Rag outcomes that have been ruined. Football has been taken onto another plane with Guardiola in the PL, and they are desperate for a return to their glory days! Anything else in place is a ruination.

I like Lukaku. Makes me look like a professional footballer.

And to think my c*** of a doctor says I’m clinically obese.

OK.

Next.

Pep winning the champions league with Barca twice is not comparable to Ranieri winning the league with Leicester. Does that now mean that he is a better manager than old piss can Fergie as he ended up with two champions leagues? Perhaps they should rename the score board end at the swamp 'The Ranieri' stand in tribute to such a football god. If he is better than Pep maybe Eddie twoplanks should get him in after Jose fucks off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.