red cafe swamp donkeys begging for CITY title !!

Aguero_Element said:
they are just doing what they do best, being deluded!

but most of the country wants us to win now, it doesnt take a genius to see through the liverpool facade
I constantly read about how Liverpool are the neutral's favourite, yet every neutral I know (including 3 Arsenal fans, who aren't really neutral) want us to win. One of them conceded that he'd be happy for one of our other friends if Liverpool win it, but wouldn't go so far as to say he wanted them to win. The rest have actually been cheering our goals in the games.

I hate u*d with every fibre of my being, and thought I was in good company here. Don't go letting me down! They might be the enemy of your enemy right now, but that doesn't change the fact that they're cunts.

red cafe ? bridge street in chester, refuse to go in there because of name ( sad bastard i know [ shut up wrexscum blues ! ] )

I don't know one of the slimy red fuckers who want us to win it, a rag taxi driver picked us up this morning usually likes to yack about the game but refused point blank to talk football this morning, all he would say was ''you lot are becoming worse than Scousers''
Me and the Mrs laughed at him for ten minutes, he was fuckin fuming, soft twat

Well Wisher said:
I hate u*d with every fibre of my being, and thought I was in good company here. Don't go letting me down! They might be the enemy of your enemy right now, but that doesn't change the fact that they're cunts.

This always

Hoghead said:
Well Wisher said:

This always

too true

That place is full of Irish and Yanks. What the fuck do they know about our local rivalry?

I work with a Mancunian Rag who was giving it large after we lost to Liverpool. He won't want to know me tomorrow when we go back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.