red cafe swamp donkeys begging for CITY title !!

Dont know a single one who wants us to win it. All the rags i know were desperately hoping for Chelsea to win it so it wouldnt be us or the dippers

Well Wisher said:
I hate u*d with every fibre of my being, and thought I was in good company here. Don't go letting me down! They might be the enemy of your enemy right now, but that doesn't change the fact that they're cunts.

i`m with you bro.

they`re only coming out with this "we want you to win it" bullshit so we dont take the piss too much.

I'd Say Neville nailed it when he was asked who he'd prefer to win it, Liverpool or City, to which he paused and answered "it's like asking who you want to sleep with your wife".

Not been man united's finest year, has it?

I've noticed that it's mainly neutral fans who live outside of Manchester due to the rivalry more.

Didsbury Dave said:
I'd Say Neville nailed it when he was asked who he'd prefer to win it, Liverpool or City, to which he paused and answered "it's like asking who you want to sleep with your wife".

I thought that was Giggsy's job.

Champions again in 2012 said:
Didsbury Dave said:

spot on

Champions again in 2012 said:
Didsbury Dave said:

heard he won't take the manager's job cos he wants to spend more time with his brother's family

Utd fans as we know are a thickle bunch my mate keeps texing saying" its citys league" and" as long as liverpool dont win it"?.But the truth is this is killing them city or liverpool to win the league They cant win because they dont wont either of us winning it but this season has been great watching them twunts on the receiving end for a change so long may it last i say!.

Who gives a toss what they think. There was a pissed up United fan last week in the pub gunning us on to win and then leaped up from his seat when Everton scored both of their goals. Load of fickle fuckers! ctid

its a case of "better the devil you know" for the Rags this season .... they dont want any of the top 4 to win it and secretly hope they will all wake up and find out that Bobby Ewing was in fact dead all along.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.