red cafe swamp donkeys begging for CITY title !!

goatinho said:
all this "we ant city to win the league" is a load of fucking shite.
they only saying so they can pretend they are not bothered....when we beat palace the week the red cunts were foaming at the mouths because we won.....dont believe a single piece if shit that comes out of a red cunts mouth

Agreed

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I just don't get this - the three lifelong rags I know, (who are actually half-decent blokes, other than being rags), all want ABC, (Anyone But City), Premiership winners, and I totally understand and respect that, because that is exactly how I feel about Anyone But United winning it.
They simply can't understand the mindset and mentality of not wanting a team from a different city 30 odd miles away winning something ahead of your fiercest local rivals for over 100 years.
All they put it down to is tourist wankers in Cornwall, or Venezuela, or Pluto having to compete with dippers when watching down the local pub on Sky in their replica shirts, rather than having to work next to gloating seasoncard holders every day throughout a long and barren, (for the rags), summer of discontent.
We even had a few weirdo's on here giving it the 'dippers are worse that rags' bullshit a while back.
Unbelievable Jeff.
It's exactly this. A rag mate of mine who is alright, despite it all put it perfectly when he said, "I only have a handful of ye to listen to bit there's thousands of them fuckers!"

I'm guessing they see us winning it as the lesser of two evils, im in no doubt that this season has really hurt them and topped off with Liverpool getting CL football and us hopefully winning the league.

In the last few weeks they would have been praying that Chelsea could have pipped us

But lets not get it twisted, this will hurt them so don't go easy on them :)

A few of the rags i know were giving it all this shit, "sooner you than the scouse".
Till I asked them how many scouse go in their pub each week ?
How many scouse live near them ?
How many scouse do they work with ?

Answer , not many,

But I will be there every single fucking day,...........Ripping the piss out of them every chance I get.

Ducado said:
I just don't get this - the three lifelong rags I know, (who are actually half-decent blokes, other than being rags), all want ABC, (Anyone But City), Premiership winners, and I totally understand and respect that, because that is exactly how I feel about Anyone But United winning it.
They simply can't understand the mindset and mentality of not wanting a team from a different city 30 odd miles away winning something ahead of your fiercest local rivals for over 100 years.
All they put it down to is tourist wankers in Cornwall, or Venezuela, or Pluto having to compete with dippers when watching down the local pub on Sky in their replica shirts, rather than having to work next to gloating seasoncard holders every day throughout a long and barren, (for the rags), summer of discontent.
We even had a few weirdo's on here giving it the 'dippers are worse that rags' bullshit a while back.
Unbelievable Jeff.

The Rags I know from Manchester are pretty well split, the ones from outside Manchester want us to win it

That's all of em then right?

Its a weird run in this season to say at least. The world has gone completley mad

Everton fans wanted Everton to lose.
Liverpool fans wanted Everton to win.
United fans wanted City to win.
Sunderland fans wanted Newcastle to win.

Lol.

Rags hate the scouse fuckers more than us, get over it...just because we are not their numero uno most hated, you cant take it...haha<br /><br />-- Tue May 06, 2014 10:54 am --<br /><br />Rags hate the scouse fuckers more than us, get over it...just because we are not their numero uno most hated, you cant take it...haha

Its all to easy to say or feel you want another team to win the PL, ragcafe is in full flow describing how they want City to win, the simple truth is, their opinions are worthless, meaningless, false and disingenuous.
They hate the our success and they cannot deal with it, they also know it will continue for very many years to come.
Fuck the rags and fuck their opinions, they have not had and will continue not to have, any bearing on who wins the PL this year or next year or a very many years after that.

Nice to have neighbours who keep their gobs shut, not heard a peep from them for months... !

Unbelievable Jeff.

How dare you link that shit to our favourite Country !! ABU (Dhabi) indeed !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.