Red Card for Glen Johnson?!?!?!

Ik Kompany's was a red then that's certainly a red card, Personally I dont think either was e red. Am probably more pissed off at Steven 'Starfish' Gerrard cleaning out Milner, Then if memomry serves me right Barry got sent off (His second bookable offence) against Liverpool for blocking off Agger, Which Gerrard did the exact same thing tonight outside there box, And the ref gave nothing.

REFS ARE SH*T

Takk1212 said:
Im a scouser so it's not a red for me...
However Kompany's was never a red either.

Both yellows IMO. Both got the ball, both a little reckless, both had two feet off the ground at some point.
It's just unfortunate that both games were referred by a crap ref... against Utd, too strict. Against Liverpool, too soft.

Can 100% empathise with your anger. Continuity is needed.

Can't see FA doing anything about it either. The ref will say he saw it and Glen got the ball and that'll be the end of it.

Have to agree, although imo I wouldn't even have given a foul for either tackle. Possibly give the foul then have a word, but even a yellow would have being harsh for Johnson or especially Vinny's tackle.

Takk1212 said:

Both yellows IMO. Both got the ball, both a little reckless, both had two feet off the ground at some point.
It's just unfortunate that both games were referred by a crap ref... against Utd, too strict. Against Liverpool, too soft.

Can't see FA doing anything about it either. The ref will say he saw it and Glen got the ball and that'll be the end of it.

Tend to agree with the first part that neither really should be a red card. But not the 2nd as I 100% think GJ will get a 3 game retrospective ban and the ref will be reprimanded if he does say he saw it and thought it was ok.

What is it with fookin Spuds fans on here left , right and centre sticking their oar in?

Just fook off back to "glory fookin glory" I wouldn´t dream of going on some other teams fookin site

Smug bastards full of it coz Evilscum rolled over

The sooner that hang dog faced bent coont is locked up the better

Think they are so high and fookin mighty claiming the moral highground

We should endeavour to see that Glen Johnson's two legged lunge be brought to attention.
Our mistake was not to spotlight more on Giggs' foul on Kun and Evra's elbow on Micah!

We should attack rather than be on the backfoot i.e. focusing only on appealing VK's red card!

Won't the Hypocrisy be Highlighted then. It might have then led to more consistency and not just us being victimized only.

So how do we as City Fans (and others I'm sure) force the FA to give an official response to this issue of consistency.

Ultimately this is our game not their's!

If Company's challenge was worthy of a red card then Johnson's should also warrant one.

If the Referee didn't see it then the FA can and surely must act. If the Referee did see it and didn't act then surely the FA should publicly censure him, to ensure all referees are aware of the sort of challenge they should be punishing.

If the Club cannot say anything then surely we can.

I'm OK with Company's ban if the rules are consistently applied! If not I want someone to have to state officially why they are not!

Not much to ask!

Ducado said:
adammck said:
It wasn't a red card, either was Kompanys.

I know we feel a bit hard done by but it's time to move on. We look like a bunch of spoilt brats.

Do you know the rules of the game have a look at the Gif! It was a straight red no doubt about it

Fair enough, but do you agree Kompany's was also?

Takk1212 said:

I hope you will agree that Steve Gerrard was totally out-of-order when, in the after match interview, he accused Mancini of hypocrisy, because he complained about the different treatment Kompany and Johnson received.

Gerrard even accused Mancini of trying to get Johnson sent off - but the game was already over!

Gerrard - great footballer, somewhat lacking elsewhere.

Wow that GIF really shows the intent of toilet seat snatcher. What a ****.

On a side note I hope Mario takes that dirty prick Adam on the car park. I saw what he did to him. Kicked him, landed purposely with his hand on the back of SuperMario's head then fucking tapped him to wind him up. Adam if our Mario is pissed with you leg it pal..... Oh shit Barry and me granny would catch you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.