Red Card for Glen Johnson?!?!?!

It's not Johnson's challenge that annoys me so much (although it certainly looked a bit reckless), or the fact that the referee didn't even give a free kick. It's the fact that the FA are totally unaccountable for their inconsistent and incompetent handling of these situations. Everyone seems to agree that VK shouldn't have been sent off, apart from a bent referee, those cuntish rags and some whiskey soaked old wankers who run the FA.

johnson's tackle on lescott imo was alot worse than vinnie's,but the ref didnt act on it so we just have to move on.we dont want to become obssessed with every tackle made from now on,as our football could suffer as a result,we need to knuckle down and concentrate on our football and nothing else,the vinnie ban is a sickener but we just need to take our medicine and get on instead of feeling sorry for ourselves,as no one else gives a fcuk,and will just look to stick the knife in even more.

Nothing wrong with Johnson's tackle IMO, they should have just rescind Kompanys red. Giving Johnson a retrospective red won't solve anything in my view neither tackle was even a foul

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Nothing wrong with Johnson's tackle IMO, they should have just rescind Kompanys red. Giving Johnson a retrospective red won't solve anything in my view neither tackle was even a foul
It will make him miss the 2nd leg and give a level of consistency.

homerdog said:
It's not Johnson's challenge that annoys me so much (although it certainly looked a bit reckless), or the fact that the referee didn't even give a free kick. It's the fact that the FA are totally unaccountable for their inconsistent and incompetent handling of these situations. Everyone seems to agree that VK shouldn't have been sent off, apart from a bent referee, those cuntish rags and some whiskey soaked old wankers who run the FA.

Exactly, we'll end up getting him banned v Rags in FA Cup, you watch

Hi just joined your forum to say what terrible decisions you are starting to get against your team. Take it as a complement for this is what happens when you threaten man u. It happened to my team Newcastle. Ask Wenger. Dalgleish.Mourinio.Keegan. I expect Spurs to be getting it soon.Sincerely hope you win title and I think you deserve it but it is going to be made very hard for you.Good Luck

Our mistake tonight was not having anyone in the Rooney role shouting at Sir to show to a card.

On the plus side that ensures we aren't a bunch of cheating, lying, bleating shithouses.

ForzaMancini said:
Takk1212 said:
Im a scouser so it's not a red for me...
However Kompany's was never a red either.

Both yellows IMO. Both got the ball, both a little reckless, both had two feet off the ground at some point.
It's just unfortunate that both games were referred by a crap ref... against Utd, too strict. Against Liverpool, too soft.

Can 100% empathise with your anger. Continuity is needed.

Can't see FA doing anything about it either. The ref will say he saw it and Glen got the ball and that'll be the end of it.

Have to agree, although imo I wouldn't even have given a foul for either tackle. Possibly give the foul then have a word, but even a yellow would have being harsh for Johnson or especially Vinny's tackle.

I don't understand when people say they woud have given a yellow card. It's either a red for reckless/dangerous tackle (regardless of whether contact was made) or its no foul.

IMO neither tackle from kompany and/or Johnson was a foul, both won the ball without coming into contact with the player.

As others have said its the inconsistency between what the rules actually are and different interpretations by different referees which is so infuriating.

If anything johnsons tackle and the fact no foul was called just highlights just how fucking useless the f.a really are...

Technically a 2 footed tackle but like in VK's case not endangering the other player.
Neither a red for me.
Apart from ref inconsistency (Mason did ok tonight imo), the frustrating thing is the unwillingness of the FA to right a wrong when they see one.
The severity of the punishment for VK has definitely dented our chances in league and cup and should not have been allowed to stand by the FA.
Seems so unfair.

405355_334821009871241_100000300336074_1219916_1279659619_n.jpg
381510_334821143204561_100000300336074_1219917_48111337_n.jpg

Only difference I can see is that Vinny A-came away with the ball, B-Took the ball with one foot and only extended the second because he had fallen on his back, C-didn't almost snap someone's ankle, and D-wears a blue shirt...

But other than that, yknow...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.