red issue!!!! oh dear

blue cigar

the cockneys not happy...berbatov the worse signing ever,rooney the most overated player ever(the white pele)!!!!!
anderson,nani and chuckle all getting slated. doesnt take much to get them crying does it? cant wait for the debt to kick in and the decline to begin....tick tock.

blue cigar said:
the cockneys not happy...berbatov the worse signing ever,rooney the most overated player ever(the white pele)!!!!!
anderson,nani and chuckle all getting slated. doesnt take much to get them crying does it? cant wait for the debt to kick in and the decline to begin....tick tock.

Just out of interest, why you on that site?

wait till midweek then this

250px-Knot-hangmans-noose(1).jpg

The wheels are falling off if Rooney is for sale and not a pipsqueak against it by Rags and scums management!

because im a wind-up bastard baz.
not my opinion about rooney,its theirs!
the point is,they are turning,despite second in the league etc,they are turning. if we beat them they know what it will mean...no money for the future,new manager due there soon,happy days are round the corner.

blueprint said:
The wheels are falling off if Rooney is for sale and not a pipsqueak against it by Rags and scums management!

I still think we should put an offer the banks can't refuse in for Rooney and Vidic between now and the second leg.It would totally destabilise the fuckers and send ferguscum right over the edge.

And of course be fucking hilarious watching the rag rats scurrying around in terror at the thought of losing the only two players holding that bag of shite together.....

RobbieBrewer said:
blueprint said:

I still think we should put an offer the banks can't refuse in for Rooney and Vidic between now and the second leg.It would totally destabilise the fuckers and send ferguscum right over the edge.

And of course be fucking hilarious watching the rag rats scurrying around in terror at the thought of losing the only two players holding that bag of shite together.....
Definitely Rooney. Sorry to disagree on Vidic, I think he is a crock!

marco said:
wait till midweek then this

250px-Knot-hangmans-noose(1).jpg

hmm probably shouldnt joke about that after that arsenal fan hung himself after they lost last year :)

good thing us blues arent that way inclined though. wouldn't be many of us left if we were :P

vidic is a flat track bully mate,torres absolutely ruins him everytime he faces him,as did eto and anyone with pace. he has rugby tackled swp in the last 2 derbies,besides,he wants some sun on his back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.