Red Star Belgrade away.

Seriously, I'd have thought very few fans would be bothered travelling to Saudi Arabia for the World Club Championship?
There are probably a core 200 who normally go every Uefa game and a good proportion would be considering it.

Probably 100 of them rather than talking about 1,000 away regulars.

Assume we can pay by Card (or Euro cash) for bus or metro?
Haha, no mate. There is no fucking metro in Belgrade, and no way to pay by card in the bus. Try finding a money change office at the airport, the pound should be above 130 dinars.

Haha, no mate. There is no fucking metro in Belgrade, and no way to pay by card in the bus. Try finding a money change office at the airport, the pound should be above 130 dinars.
I'm reading up on this, it's not totally clear, but it seems now you cannot buy a bus ticket on the bus, except through a sms message.
There is an app for public trasnportation in Belgrade, in serbian and english, I haven't used it but I installed it on my phone now and it is possible to pay with card.
App name: Beograd Plus

Attachments

• viber_image_2023-11-10_13-40-41-619.jpg
    viber_image_2023-11-10_13-40-41-619.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 37
Not sure what kind of prices your getting for flights. I now live in portugal and got return for 100 Tuesday to Saturday..there's good timing flights for lisbon from Manchester for less than 40 return on those days of any use

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.