Red Star Belgrade away.

Decent esim package . Gomoworld app , easy to use , just purchased this package should be ample for the trip as apparently there's free WiFi as well around belgrade

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231204_115601_GoMoWorld.jpg
    Screenshot_20231204_115601_GoMoWorld.jpg
    347 KB · Views: 43
Decent esim package . Gomoworld app , easy to use , just purchased this package should be ample for the trip as apparently there's free WiFi as well around belgrade
Excuse my FOC ignorance but what happens once you've purchased it, do you get a sim, is it posted? Or don't you need one?

OK, thought I'd be clever with flights for Belgrade, thinking they'd be cheaper nearer the game date. How wrong can you be. Can't get anything under £440 direct, unless anyone knows differently?

And I don't want to go via timbuktu, Kiev and Gaza International before you ask @mrtwiceaseason ;)

OK, thought I'd be clever with flights for Belgrade, thinking they'd be cheaper nearer the game date. How wrong can you be. Can't get anything under £440 direct, unless anyone knows differently?

And I don't want to go via timbuktu, Kiev and Gaza International before you ask @mrtwiceaseason ;)
Try Luton if you can get there easily, I paid £50 return, Monday red eye, back Friday. Fortunately I'm free to do the 4nights, not everyone can.

Try Luton if you can get there easily, I paid £50 return, Monday red eye, back Friday. Fortunately I'm free to do the 4nights, not everyone can.
Yeah, can only do Tues-Thurs, Luton coming in at about £180 via Paris. Involves changing airports, not just terminals, can't be arsed doing that shit.

Flights from Heathrow that were about £200 direct mid-Nov are north of £500 now!!

Does it have to be direct? We’re going Manchester-Tirana-Belgrade then Belgrade-Paris-Manchester, Tuesday to Thursday. Was about £100 return when we booked

Does it have to be direct? We’re going Manchester-Tirana-Belgrade then Belgrade-Paris-Manchester, Tuesday to Thursday. Was about £100 return when we booked
Always do direct, being a lazy impatient type, who just wants to get there mate (having said that, done Kharkiv twice, so go figure).

Probably have to do your way now, trying to be a clever **** has come back to bite me this time...

Always do direct, being a lazy impatient type, who just wants to get there mate (having said that, done Kharkiv twice, so go figure).

Probably have to do your way now, trying to be a clever **** has come back to bite me this time...
At least do Belgrade direct to Luton for the return flight on the Thursday. Currently only £40, no point pissing about with other airports on the way back

Yeah, can only do Tues-Thurs, Luton coming in at about £180 via Paris. Involves changing airports, not just terminals, can't be arsed doing that shit.

Flights from Heathrow that were about £200 direct mid-Nov are north of £500 now!!
That's a pity, £112 return Mon-Thurs, wizzair, direct flights too.

Also, Tues -Thurs, Luton -Belgrade via Sofia, so just over 6hrs going out, direct flight back Thursday £193.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.